As dental students, it is imperative that the students build a consolidated foundation in the subjects of dental anatomy, physiology, and occlusion. These three subjects are the very basics of dental sciences and so, they should be mastered if one wishes to excel in the field of dentistry. There are very few books out there offering a comprehensive text on these three subjects because mostly these subjects have always been dealt separately. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you a book which covers all these three subjects with a beautiful and visually oriented presentation thus making the overall readers’ experience very enriching and productive. We’ll be sharing with you the Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion PDF for free download. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies.
Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology, and Occlusion offers a highly structured content to the students of dentistry. You will be able to access high-yield discussions on various dental cases, clinical considerations, pulp formation, dentition, and the sequence of eruption. Furthermore, readers will also be able to access dental macromorphology and evidence-based chronologies pertaining to the human dentition.
Features of Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features which you will be able to access in this book:
- One exciting feature (which we think you’ll love) is the flashcards. These dental anatomy flash cards will add immensely to your knowledge and skill.
- If you purchase the original printed version, you will be able to access the companion CD-ROM which contains the e-book as well as other additional tools.
- 600+ high-definition and full-color illustrations on dental anatomy, physiology, and occlusion.
- In-depth discussions on the standards of tooth formation and ways to apply the acquired knowledge while working with the patients.
- With the original purchase, readers can access interactive learning tools such as board-style practice questions, dental animations, and 360-degree rotational tooth viewing.
- High-yield dental facts and pearls can be found throughout the book in form of tabulations. Each chapter ends with a summary which the students can use for quickly reviewing the important topics.
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents available to the readers in Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion PDF:
- Introduction to Dental Anatomy
- Development and Eruption of the Teeth
- The Primary (Deciduous) Teeth
- Forensics, Comparative Anatomy
- Geometries, and Form and Function
- Orofacial Complex: Form and Function
- The Permanent Maxillary Incisors, 99
- The Permanent Mandibular Incisors
- The Permanent Canines: Maxillary and Mandibular
- The Permanent Maxillary Premolars
- The Permanent Mandibular Premolars
- The Permanent Maxillary Molars
- The Permanent Mandibular Molars
- Pulp Chambers and Canals
- Dento-osseous Structures, Blood Vessels, and Nerves
- The Temporomandibular Joints, Teeth
- and Muscles, and Their Functions
Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to instantly access the free PDF download of Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion PDF e-book using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. For your ease-of-access, we have uploaded this book to our online repository so that you do not face any hindrance in accessing it.
FILE SIZE: 27.9 MB
Please use the link mentioned below to download the Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion PDF:
DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED IN RESPONSE TO REQUEST SUBMITTED BY COPYRIGHTS OWNER.
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.