In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of The Ophthalmic Assistant 10th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of The Ophthalmic Assistant: A Text for Allied and Associated Ophthalmic Personnel 10th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of The Ophthalmic Assistant 10th Edition PDF:
Now in its tenth edition, the best-selling The Ophthalmic Assistant, by Drs. Harold A. Stein, Raymond M. Stein, and Melvin I. Freeman, is your go-to resource for practical, up-to-date guidance on ocular diseases, surgical procedures, medications, and equipment, as well as paramedical procedures and office management in the ophthalmology, optometry, opticianry or eye care settings. Thoroughly updated content and more than 1,000 full-color illustrations cover all the knowledge and skills you need for your day-to-day duties as well as success on certification and recertification exams. This comprehensive text provides essential learning and practical guidance for ophthalmic assistants, technicians, medical technologists, physician assistants, and all others involved in ocular care, helping each become a valuable asset to the eye care team.
Features of The Ophthalmic Assistant: A Text for Allied and Associated Ophthalmic Personnel 10th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- Full-color visual guidance for identification of ophthalmic disorders, explanations of difficult concepts, and depictions of the newest equipment used in ophthalmology and optometry.
- Quick-reference appendices provide hospital/practice forms for more efficient patient record keeping, conversion tables, and numerous language translations, plus information on ocular emergencies, pharmaceuticals, and more.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Updated throughout with the latest information on basic science, new testing procedures, new equipment, the role of the assistant in the practice, and an expanded chapter on OCT imaging.
- A new bonus color image atlas tests your clinical recognition of disease and disorders of the eye.
- Four brand-new chapters cover the latest industry advances regarding dry eye, vision function and impairment, uveitis, and surgical correction of presbyopia.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Ophthalmic Assistant: A Text for Allied and Associated Ophthalmic Personnel 10th Edition PDF:
Section One: Basic Sciences
1. Anatomy of the eye
2. Physiology of the eye
Section Two: Clinical Practice
6. Office efficiency and public relations
7. History taking
8. Preliminary examination
9. Vision function and impairment
10. Understanding ophthalmic equipment
11. Refractive errors and how to correct them
12. History of spectacles
13. Facts about glasses
14. Rigid contact lenses: basics
15. Soft contact lenses
16. Advanced techniques in soft and rigid contact lens fitting
17. Dry eyes
18. Managing a contact lens practice
19. Visual fields
20. Automated visual field testing
Section Three: Common Clinical Eye Problems or Common Clinical Conditions
21. Ocular Injuries
22. The urgent case
23. Common eye disorders
24. Common retinal disorders
27. Examination of the newborn, infant and small child
28. Maintenance of ophthalmic equipment and instruments
Section Four: Surgical Technique
29. Aseptic technique and minor office surgery
30. The operative patient
31. Highlights of ocular surgery
32. Surgical Correction of Presbyopia
33. Assisting the Surgeon
34. Lasers in ophthalmology
35. Ambulatory surgery
36. Refractive surgery
37. Corneal Collagen Cross Linking in the Management of ectatic diseases
38. Wavefront aberrations and custom ablation
Section Five: Ocular imaging
39. Optical coherence tomography
40. Computerized corneal topography
41. Specular microscopy
42. Diagnostic ultrasound
Section Six: Special procedures
43. Ocular motility and binocular vision
44. Ophthalmic photography
45. Visual aids for the partially sighted
Section Seven: Community ocular programs
46. Blind persons in the modern world
47. Art and the eye
48. Reading problems in children
49. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Section Eight: Expanded roles in eye care delivery
50. Computers in ophthalmic practice
Section Nine: Role of assistants in eye care
51. Allied health personnel in ophthalmology
52. Ophthalmology ethics
53. Ophthalmic allied health personnel: scope of practice
54. Testing of ophthalmic skills
55. The development of ophthalmic assistants in North America
56. Ophthalmic assisting in the international community and in the prevention of blindness
Section Ten: Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmic Disorders
57. Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmic Disorders
The Ophthalmic Assistant 10th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of The Ophthalmic Assistant 10th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of The Ophthalmic Assistant 10th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 40 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download The Ophthalmic Assistant 10th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.