In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills 3rd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills 3rd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills 3rd Edition PDF:
This heavily illustrated and clearly written text details over 185 basic and advanced skills, and is specifically designed to correspond with Taylor’s Fundamentals of Nursing, Seventh Edition for a consistent teaching/learning experience. The procedures and skills are outlined in a step-by-step manner that follows the nursing process format (with rationales), and includes documentation guidelines and samples; a new Evidence-based Practice Feature; and Unexpected Situations, which explain how to respond to unanticipated outcomes—a feature unique to this text.
Features of Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- The Test Generator has over 500 NCLEX®-Style questions to help you put together exclusive new tests from a bank with questions spanning the book’s topics, which will assist you in assessing your students’ understanding of the material.
- PowerPoint Presentations, provided for each book chapter, enhance teaching by providing key visuals and reinforcing content.
- Skills Lab Teaching Plans walk you through each chapter, objective by objective, and provide a lecture outline and teaching guidelines.
- A Master Checklist for Skills Competency is provided to help you track your students’ progress on all the skills in this book.
- A sample Syllabus is provided to help you organize your course.
- WebCT/Blackboard-Ready Materials can be accessed on thePoint, plus access to all
- Student Resources, including Watch & Learn video clips, Practice & Learn activities, and Concepts in Action Animations.
- The Image Bank provides free access to illustrations and photos from the textbook for use in PowerPoint presentations and handouts.
- Step-by-Step Skills are presented in a concise, straightforward, and simplified two-column format facilitating competent performance of nursing skills.
- Unexpected Situations highlight abnormal outcomes while providing explanations of how to react to provide the best care.
- Evidence for Practice boxes present current best practice guidelines and up-to-date research relevant to the skills.
- A Nursing Process Framework integrates related nursing responsibilities for each of the five steps.
- Skill Variations provide clear, start-to-finish instructions for variations in equipment or technique.
- Documentation Guidelines direct you in accurate documentation of skills and findings.
- Scientific Rationales accompany each nursing action to promote a deeper understanding of the basic principles supporting nursing care.
- Hand Hygiene icons alert you to this crucial step that prevents the spread of microorganisms.
- Patient Identification icons alert you to this crucial step ensuring the right patient receives the intervention and helping prevent errors.
- New! Delegation Considerations assist you in developing the critical decision-making skills needed to transfer responsibility for the performance of an activity to another individual.
Pamela Lynn MSN RN (Author)
Gwynedd Mercy University
Frances M. Maguire School of Nursing and Health Professions
Gwynedd Valley, PA
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills 3rd Edition PDF:
Unit I: ACTIONS BASIC TO NURSING CARE
Chapter 1: Vital Signs
Chapter 2: Health Assessment
Chapter 3: Safety
Chapter 4: Asepsis and Infection Control
Chapter 5: Medications
Chapter 6: Perioperative Nursing
Unit II: PROMOTING HEALTHY PHYSIOLOGIC RESPONSES
Chapter 7: Hygiene
Chapter 8: Skin Integrity and Wound Care
Chapter 9: Activity
Chapter 10: Comfort
Chapter 11: Nutrition
Chapter 12: Urinary Elimination
Chapter 13: Bowel Elimination
Chapter 14: Oxygenation
Chapter 15: Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
Chapter 16: Cardiovascular Care
Chapter 17: Neurological Care
Chapter 18: Laboratory Specimen Collection
Unit III: INTEGRATED CASE STUDIES
Basic Case Studies
Intermediate Case Studies
Advanced Case Studies
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills: A Nursing Process Approach 3rd Edition PDF:
- Series: Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills
- Paperback: 1024 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third, North American edition (November 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 078179384X
- ISBN-13: 978-0781793841
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds
Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills: A Nursing Process Approach 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills: A Nursing Process Approach 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills: A Nursing Process Approach 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 39 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills: A Nursing Process Approach 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.