In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 5th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 5th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 5th Edition PDF:
Get a better picture of operative dentistry from the most complete text on the market. Using a detailed, heavily illustrated, step-by-step approach, this comprehensive guide helps you master the fundamentals and procedures of restorative and preventive dentistry and learn to make informed decisions to solve patient needs. This widely respected text draws from both theory and practice, and is supported by extensive clinical and laboratory research. The new edition features a new full-color design, significant content updates, and a new companion website with six supplemental chapters, videos, and more.
Features of Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 5th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Comprehensive coverage of operative dentistry includes fundamentals, diagnosis, instrumentation, preparation, restoration, and prevention, all within a single volume.
- Up-to-date information covers insurance, safety, and infection control, based on the latest reports and guidelines from organizations such as OSHA and ADA.
- A clear, consistent presentation describes each restorative process in a linear pattern: initial clinical procedures, tooth preparation, and then restorative technique.
- Procedural alternatives include multiple approaches to problems wherever applicable, teaching how to adapt a procedure or technique to answer individual patient needs.
- Pros and cons of restoration options include advantages, disadvantages, indications, and contraindications for restorations.
- A course-based presentation of topics follows that of many operative dentistry courses, making students’ absorption of content stronger and more efficient.
- 2,550 illustrations include 700 high-quality half-tones and line drawings — more illustrations than any other operative dentistry text.
- Full-color clinical photos illustrate important concepts — such as coloration and shading on both natural teeth and prostheses.
- Computer assisted design and computer assisted machining (CAD/CAM) is incorporated into the practice of operative dentistry and related to techniques.
- Esthetic dentistry instruction is included for this increasingly popular area.
- Chapter outlines begin each chapter and highlight important topics.
- Extensive references direct readers to current resources available for additional research.
Harald O. Heymann (Author)
Harald O. Heymann, DDS, MEd, Professor, Department of Operative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, Edward J. Swift, Jr., DMD, MS, Professor and Chair, Department of Operative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC and Andre V. Ritter, DDS, MS, Associate Professor, Department of Operative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 5th Edition PDF:
Part 1: Fundamentals of Operative Dentistry
Chapter 1: Introduction to Operative Dentistry
Chapter 2: Clinical Significance of Dental Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, and Occlusion
Chapter 3: Cariology: The Lesion, Etiology, Prevention, and Control
Chapter 4: Biomaterials
Chapter 5: Fundamental Concepts of Enamel and Dentin Adhesion
Chapter 6: Fundamentals in Tooth Preparation
Part 2: Instrumentation and Preparation
Chapter 7: Instruments and Equipment for Tooth Preparation
Chapter 8: Infection Control
Chapter 9: Patient Assessment, Examination and Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning
Chapter 10: Preliminary Considerations for Operative DentistryPart 3: Composite Restorations
Chapter 11: Introduction to Composite Restorations
Chapter 12: Classes III, IV, and V Direct Composite and Other Tooth-Colored Restorations
Chapter 13: Classes I, II, and VI Direct Composite and Other Tooth-Colored Restorations
Chapter 14: Classes I and II Indirect Tooth-Colored Restorations
Chapter 15: Additional Conservative Esthetic Procedures
Part 4: Amalgam Restorations
Chapter 16: Introduction to Amalgam Restorations
Chapter 17: Classes I, II, and VI Amalgam Restorations
Chapter 18: Classes III and V Amalgam Restorations
Chapter 19: Complex Amalgam Restorations
Part 5: Metal Restorations
Chapter 20: Class II Metal Restorations
Chapter 21: Direct Gold Restorations
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 5th Edition PDF:
- Publisher: elsevier; 5th edition
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8131204774
- ISBN-13: 978-8131204771
- Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 8.6 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds
Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 5th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 103 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 5th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.