In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Shields’ General Thoracic Surgery 8th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Shields’ General Thoracic Surgery 8th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Shields’ General Thoracic Surgery 8th Edition PDF:
The gold standard thoracic surgery reference for 45 years, Shields’ General Thoracic Surgery remains your #1 resource for comprehensive coverage of both open and endoscopic surgical techniques, with commentary from more than 150 global experts in the field. This two-volume masterwork covers all facets of thoracic disease, enhanced with dynamic audio and visual content, colorful graphics, and an authoritative analysis of the world’s literature and electronic data – making this 8th Edition the most extensive and concise collection of practical, complete information available for today’s busy clinician.
Features of Shields’ General Thoracic Surgery 8th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Addresses new topics such as deciphering complex statistical analyses, efficient use of the new World Health Organization’s International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10), mining big data sets for specific decision making, and developing and performing effective quality improvement projects for the surgeon’s practice and hospital setting.
- Includes a retrospective into the past with particular emphasis on artificial ventilation and the era of minimal invasion – both revolutionary milestones in the 100-year history of thoracic surgery.
- Covers all aspects of thoracic disease, including anatomy and embryology, diagnostics, and radiology, as well as extensive sections on lung cancer and other pulmonary tumors.
- Includes multidisciplinary contributions on medical treatment, radiation oncology, and surgery and anesthesia.
- Continues Dr. Thomas W. Shields’ outstanding tradition of comprehensive coverage, while also transforming the text into a more concise and streamlined reference
Joseph LoCicero III, MD (Author)
Professor of Surgery, SUNY Downstate; Senior Vice-Chair of Surgery, Chief, Thoracic Surgical Service, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Shields’ General Thoracic Surgery 8th Edition PDF:
- History and Pioneers in Thoracic Surgery
- Structure and Function of The Chest Wall and Lungs
- Thoracic Imaging
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Diagnostic Procedures In Pulmonary Diseases
- Preoperative And Anesthetic Management of The General Thoracic Surgical Patient
- Pulmonary Resections
- Postoperative Management of The General Thoracic Surgical Patient
- The Chest Cage
- The Diaphragm
- The Pleura
- The Trachea and Bronchi
- Congenital, Structural, and Inflammatory Diseases of the Lung
- Carcinoma of The Lung
- Other Tumors of the Lung
- Thoracic Trauma
- Understanding Statistical Analysis And Medical Decision Making
- Structure of the Esophagus
- Physiology of The Esophagus
- Diagnostic Studies of The Esophagus
- Operative Procedures in The Management of Esophageal Disease
- Congenital, Structural, and Inflammatory Diseases of the Esophagus
- Malignant Lesions of The Esophagus
- Structure and Function of The Mediastinal Contents
- Noninvasive Investigations
- Invasive Diagnostic Investigations and Surgical Approaches
- Mediastinal Infections, Mass Lesions in the Mediastinum, and Control of Vascular
- Obstructing Symptomatology
- Primary Mediastinal Tumors and Syndromes Associated With Mediastinal Lesions
- Mediastinal Cysts
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Shields’ General Thoracic Surgery 8th Edition PDF:
- Hardcover: 2384 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Eighth edition (June 22, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781451195224
- ISBN-13: 978-1451195224
- ASIN: 1451195222
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 3.9 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 pounds
Shields’ General Thoracic Surgery 8th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Shields’ General Thoracic Surgery 8th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Shields’ General Thoracic Surgery 8th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 219 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Shields’ General Thoracic Surgery 8th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.