Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition is one of the most popular books in the world of Clinical Pharmacology. This book has successfully delivered core concepts as well as important knowledge of drugs that are most frequently encountered in clinical practice. This article contains direct download links for Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF Book.
But before we go to the Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF free download, let’s take a look at a few important things! 🙂
Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition offers the following important features:
- Easy-to-understand description of drug mechanisms.
- Great emphasis on high-yield topics.
- Color-coded layouts to help you easily navigate through the book.
- Clinical Uses boxes to help you understand the clinical approach of a drug’s use.
- Key point boxes for quickly mastering drugs that are important.
- Full-color illustrations of the mechanism of action of drugs and drug interactions.
Table of Contents
Below is the table of contents for Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF Book:
SECTION 1: General Principles of Pharmacology
- What is pharmacology?
- How drugs act: general principles
- How drugs act: molecular aspects
- How drugs act: cellular aspects—excitation, contraction, and secretion
- Cell proliferation, apoptosis, repair, and regeneration
- Cellular mechanisms: host defense
- Method and measurement in pharmacology
- Drug absorption and distribution
- Drug metabolism and elimination
- Pharmacogenetics, pharmacogenomics and ‘personalised medicine’
SECTION 2: Chemical Mediators
- Chemical mediators and the autonomic nervous system
- Cholinergic transmission
- Noradrenergic transmission
- 5-Hydroxytryptamine and the pharmacology of a migraine
- Local hormones: cytokines, biologically active lipids, amines and peptides
- Peptides and proteins as mediators
- Nitric oxide
SECTION 3: Drugs affecting major organ systems
- The heart
- The vascular system
- Atherosclerosis and lipoprotein metabolism
- Hemostasis and thrombosis
- Hemopoietic system and treatment of anemia
- Anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant drugs
- The respiratory system
- The kidney
- The gastrointestinal tract
- The control of blood glucose and drug treatment of diabetes mellitus
- The pituitary and the adrenal cortex
- The thyroid
- The reproductive system
- Bone metabolism
SECTION 4: The Nervous System
- Chemical transmission and drug action in the central nervous system
- Amino acid transmitters
- Other transmitters and modulators
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- General anesthetic agents
- Analgesic drugs
- Local anesthetics and other drugs affecting sodium channels
- Anxiolytic and hypnotic drugs
- Antiepileptic drugs
- Antipsychotic drugs
- Antidepressant drugs
- CNS stimulants and psychotomimetic drugs
- Drug addiction, dependence, and abuse
- Section 5: Drugs used for the treatment of infections, cancer, and immunological disorders
- Basic principles of antimicrobial chemotherapy
- Antibacterial drugs
- Antifungal drugs
- Antiprotozoal drugs
- Anthelminthic drugs
- Anticancer drugs
SECTION 6: Special topics
- Individual variation and drug interaction
- Harmful effects of drugs
- Lifestyle drugs and drugs in sport
- Biopharmaceuticals and gene therapy
- Drug discovery and development
Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF Free Download
Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF e-book is available here for free download. You can download this book by using the direct link. This .pdf e-book has been uploaded to Google Drive for downloading. It has been scanned and is found clean.
Please use the direct link below to download Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF for free:
*DOWNLOAD LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED IN RESPONSE TO REQUEST SUBMITTED BY COPYRIGHT OWNER*
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.