In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges 7th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges 7th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges 7th Edition PDF:
Now in full-color, this best-selling, easy-to-read text introduces you to the issues and trends you’re likely to encounter in any nursing practice setting. Each stand-alone chapter explores a specific topic and gives insightful discussions of issues such as the health care delivery system, professionalization in nursing, standards and scope of practice, socialization and nursing theories surrounding the profession, and political action facing nurses.
Features of Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Case studies help you empathize with real patients.
- Critical thinking questions and challenges enable you to apply chapter-relevant information to scenarios and envision a personal philosophy of nursing.
- Evidence-based Practice boxes offer insight and highlight research that affects patient care.
- News Notes tie information from the text to real-life nursing situations.
- Cultural Consideration Challenges help you develop cultural sensitivity and familiarize you with cultural influences.
- Interview boxes explore the issues of culture and faith from the perspectives of practicing nurses.
- NEW! Full-color design improves the appearance of the many halftones in the text.
- NEW! The most up-to-date information on responding to several critical and recent initiatives includes the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; the Carnegie Study ― Educating Nurses: A Call for Radical Transformation; the IOM report on the Future of
- Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health; QSEN; and the ANA’s Health System Reform Agenda.
- NEW! Expanded content on social media’s impact on nursing offers insight into the legal issues, ethics, boundaries, and image of nursing involved in social media.
- NEW! Increase use of nurses’ narratives and real-life work examples helps paint an even clearer picture of the realities of nursing practice.
- NEW! Reframing of Chapter 16 Nursing’s Challenge: The Call for
- Transformation increases your knowledge of care of self, care of the profession, and care of the environment.
Beth Black (Author)
Beth Perry Black, PhD, RN, is an associate professor of nursing at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She teaches a graduate course, Death, Dying, and Care of the Bereaved, for nursing and social work students, an undergraduate course on nursing inquiry and evidence-based practice, and two graduate writing courses. She has published numerous articles on perinatal loss, several monographs, and book chapters; and authored a book on professional nursing practice. Dr. Black has had National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding twice to study perinatal loss and palliative care and recently completed a study on reproductive loss in lesbian couples.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges 7th Edition PDF:
- Nursing Today: A Time of Transformation
- The History and Social Context of Nursing
- Nursing’s Pathway to Professionalism
- Legal Aspects of Nursing
- Ethics: Basic Concepts for Nursing Practice
- Becoming a Nurse: Defining Nursing and Socialization Into Professional Practice
- The Education of Nurses: On the Leading Edge of Transformation
- Critical Thinking, the Nursing Process, and Clinical Judgment
- Communication and Collaboration in Nursing
- Illness, Culture, and Caring: Impact on Patients, Families, and Nurses
- The Science of Nursing and Evidence-Based Practice
- Conceptual and Philosophical Bases of Nursing
- Nursing Theory: The Basis for Professional Nursing
- Health Care in the United States
- Political Activism In Nursing: Communities, Organizations, Government
- Nursing’s Challenge: The Call for Transformation
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Reflective Practice in Nursing 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges 7th Edition PDF:
Series: Professional Nursing; Concepts and Challenges
Paperback: 400 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (February 7, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges 7th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 27 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.