Principles of Anatomy and Physiology 14th Edition is one of the most popular books in the field of medicine. The reason why it is so much popular among the medical students and healthcare professionals is that of its comprehensive and easy-to-grasp content. This book has been written and illustrated in a manner which is both appealing and easy to memorize. With this book in your hand, you will be able to access very high-yield and USMLE-style practice questions which will help you perform quick self-evaluation prior to any major medical/board exam. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Principles of Anatomy and Physiology 14th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We hope that you people find this book useful in studying anatomy and physiology.
For those who are not aware, Principles of Anatomy and Physiology 14th Edition PDF has been authored by Gerard J. Tortora and Bryan H. Derrickson – who are leading healthcare professionals. We here at the Medicos Republic highly recommend this book to our readers (especially to the ones who are in med-school). 🙂
Features of Principles of Anatomy and Physiology 14th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Over 400 high-definition and full-color illustrations depicting important physiologic processes and human anatomy principles which really help in quicker memorization of important facts.
- High-yield content can be found throughout the book so that the readers do not miss anything important from exam point of view.
- This book has been authored by two of the leading subject experts which makes it a must-have.
- One of the highest rated book in the field of anatomy and physiology.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered in Principles of Anatomy and Physiology 14th Edition PDF:
Unit I: Organization of the Human Body
1. An Introduction to the Human Body
2. The Chemical Level of Organization
3. The Cellular Level of Organization
4. The Tissue Level of Organization
5. The Integumentary System
Unit II: Principles of Support and Movement
6. The Skeletal System: Bone Tissue
7. The Skeletal System: The Axial Skeleton
8. The Skeletal System: The Appendicular Skeleton
10. Muscle Tissue
11. The Muscular System
Unit III: Control Systems of the Human Body
12. Nervous Tissue
13. The Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
14. The Brain and Cranial Nerves
15. The Autonomic Nervous System
16. Sensory, Motor and Integrative Systems
17. The Special Senses
18. The Endocrine System
Unit IV: Maintenance of the Human Body
19. The Cardiovascular System: The Blood
20. The Cardiovascular System: The Heart
21. The Cardiovascular System: Blood Vessels and Hemodynamics
22. The Lymphatic System, Nonspecific Resistance to Disease, and Immunity
23. The Respiratory System
24. The Digestive System
26. The Urinary System
27. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Homeostasis
Unit V: Continuity
28. The Reproductive Systems
29. Development and Inheritance
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Principles of Anatomy and Physiology 14th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Principles of Anatomy and Physiology 14th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We hope uploaded this PDF ebook to our online file repository so that you can enjoy an uninterrupted access to it. 🙂
Here’s the cover image preview of Principles of Anatomy and Physiology 14th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 87.5 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Principles of Anatomy and Physiology 14th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.