In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Oxford Handbook of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Oxford Handbook of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Oxford Handbook of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF:
The fully revised, third edition of this bestselling Handbook describes best practice of critical care in a succinct, concise and clinically-orientated way. Covering the principles of general management, it includes therapeutic and monitoring devices, specific disorders of organ systems, as well as detailed information on drugs and fluids. New material has been added on key areas such as airway maintenance, dressing techniques, infection control, echocardiography, tissue perfusion monitoring, coma and more. With up-to-date references and invaluable clinical advice, there is also plenty of space to add notes or amend sections to suit local protocols.
Patient-centred and practical, it will serve the consultant, trainee, nurse or other allied health professionals as both a reference and aide memoir. This is the indispensable Oxford Handbook for all those working within critical care.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- The first port of call for anyone caring for critically ill patients
- Every topic starts on a new page following a problem-orientated layout to aid ease-of-use
- Features up-to-date references and invaluable clinical advice, reflecting recent advancements and the current evidence base
- Easily accessible evidence-based guide for managing emergencies in critical care
- Utilises the standard “ABC” approach to emergency medicine with easy-to-follow classifications of emergencies
- Updated to reflect current national guidelines, recent research and new areas of importance
- The Oxford Handbook of Critical Care features a wealth of new topics, including outreach support, admission criteria, survivor follow-up and more
- Emergencies in Critical Care covers new areas of importance, including how to deal with adverse events and critical incidents involving critically ill patients, patient-safety and improved patient rescue packages, and on the practicalities of infection control procedures
- Emergencies in Critical Care includes normal values compiled into one short chapter for quick reference
- Emergencies in Critical Care Includes a re-written chapter on procedures allowing for better understanding of the practical requirements
Mervyn Singer (Author)
Mervyn Singer is Professor of Intensive Care Medicine at University College London. He has published numerous books, reviews, chapters and original research publications in critical and acute medicine, and led single- and multi-centre clinical trials. His research interests include the pathophysiology and management of sepsis and multi-organ failure, shock states, tissue oxygenation, infection, haemodynamics and haemodynamic monitoring.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Oxford Handbook of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF:
Chapter 1 Critical care organisation and management
Chapter 2 Respiratory therapy techniques
Chapter 3 Cardiovascular therapy techniques
Chapter 4 Renal therapy techniques
Chapter 5 Gastrointestinal therapy techniques
Chapter 6 Nutrition and metabolic therapy
Chapter 7 Wound and pressure area management
Chapter 8 Respiratory monitoring
Chapter 9 Cardiovascular monitoring
Chapter 10 Neurological monitoring
Chapter 11 Laboratory monitoring
Chapter 12 Miscellaneous monitoring
Chapter 13 Fluids
Chapter 14 Respiratory drugs
Chapter 15 Cardiovascular drugs
Chapter 16 Renal drugs
Chapter 17 Gastrointestinal drugs
Chapter 18 Neurological drugs
Chapter 19 Haematological drugs
Chapter 20 Miscellaneous drugs
Chapter 21 Resuscitation
Chapter 22 Respiratory disorders
Chapter 23 Cardiovascular disorders
Chapter 24 Renal disorders
Chapter 25 Gastrointestinal disorders
Chapter 26 Hepatic disorders
Chapter 27 Neurological disorders
Chapter 28 Haematological disorders
Chapter 29 Metabolic disorders
Chapter 30 Poisoning
Chapter 31 Infection and inflammation
Chapter 32 Trauma and burns
Chapter 33 Physical disorders
Chapter 34 Pain and post‐operative critical care
Chapter 35 Oncological critical care
Chapter 36 Obstetric emergencies
Chapter 37 Transport of the critically ill
Chapter 38 Death and the dying patient
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Oxford Handbook of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF:
- Flexibound: 704 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford; 3 edition (26 Mar. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199235333
- ISBN-13: 978-0199235339
- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 2.5 x 10.2 cm
Oxford Handbook of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Oxford Handbook of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Oxford Handbook of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 2.40 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Oxford Handbook of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.