In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF:
This is a fully updated edition of the hugely successful OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey and Love Revision Guide. The content has been revised in line with recent changes to the examination, such as the introduction of microbiology and applied surgical sciences and changes from patient safety to clinical and procedural skills.Popular with trainee surgeons preparing for the oral element of the MRCS (the objective structured clinical examination, or OSCE), this revision guide will maximise the chances of success in surgical examinations.
Features of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
Jonathan M. Fishman (Author)
Jonathan M Fishman, BA (Hons), MA (Cantab), BM BCh (Oxon), PhD, MRCS (Eng), DOHNS (RCS Eng), FRCS (ORL-HNS) is a senior specialty registrar in ENT, a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and Senior Editor for The Journal of Laryngology & Otology (Cambridge University Press).
He graduated with a ‘triple’ first class honours degree in Natural Sciences from Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge, and completed his clinical training at St John’s College, University of Oxford. He has held posts in accident and emergency, ENT, general surgery and neurosurgery, as part of the surgical rotation at St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College, London.
- Vivian A Elwell, BA Hons., MA (Cantab.), MBBS, MRCS, FRCS (Neuro. Surg.) is a consultant neurosurgeon and spinal surgeon at the Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust. She has a special interest in complex spinal surgery. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in biological sciences from Columbia College, Columbia University (New York City, NY), and obtained her master’s degree from the University of Cambridge. She then obtained a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the Imperial College School of Medicine, London.
- Rajat Chowdhury, BSc (Hons), MA (Oxon), BM BCh (Oxon), MRCS, FRCR, FBIR, PGCME is a consultant musculoskeletal radiologist at Oxford University Hospitals, a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons and a Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists. He was awarded an undergraduate Honours degree from University College London, and read medicine at Oxford University. He completed his clinical clinical training at Oxford, Mayo Clinic and Harvard University. He then trained on the surgical rotation at St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College, London, and held posts in accident and emergency, orthopaedics and trauma, cardiothoracic surgery, general surgery, and plastic surgery. He then trained in radiology before subspecialising in musculoskeletal radiology, completing his fellowship at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and an honorary fellowship at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF:
- Surgical Pathology.
- Applied Surgical Science.
- Critical Care.
- Head and Neck.
- Limbs and Spine.
- Trunk and Thorax.
- Procedural skills.
- Communication Skills.
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B PDF:
- Book Name: OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1498741568
- Author Name: Jonathan M. Fishman
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 359 Pages
OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF:
FILE SIZE: 10 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.