In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF:
Now entering its 40th anniversary, the fifth edition of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology has been thoroughly overhauled, updated and augmented to meet the needs of dental students worldwide. Now available with new pedagogic features and an enhanced illustration program, Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th edition also comes with a free online program containing a wide selection of MCQs and additional learning exercises to allow readers to test and reinforce their knowledge.
Features of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Written by dentists for dentists – authors who know exactly what students need for safe clinical practice!
- Contains full coverage of topics such as tooth eruption, tooth support, the effects of aging on teeth and associated soft tissues, periodontal regeneration, and the use of isotope analysis
- Includes sectional anatomy and functional anatomy (covering mastication, swallowing, speech, taste and olfaction, thermoreception)
- Many chapters include Clinical Considerations which explore associated pathological findings as well as other topics of consideration such as the use of local anaesthesia, temporomandibular joint disorders and malocclusion
- Explores bone structure and remodelling – including potential bone atrophy following tooth extraction, its relevance to orthodontic treatment and implantology, trauma and malignancy
- Rich with over 1300 images including schematic artworks, radiological images, electron-micrographs, cadaveric and clinical photographs, all specially selected to make learning and recall as easy as possible
Barry Berkovitz (Author)
Emeritus Reader, Anatomy and Human Sciences, Biomedical and Health Sciences, King’s College London, UK and Visiting Professor, Oman Dental College, Oman
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF:
1. In vivo appearance of the oral cavity
2. Dento-osseous structures
3. Regional topography of the mouth and related areas
4. Vasculature and innervation of the mouth
5. Sectional anatomy of the oral cavity and related areas
6. Functional anatomy
8. Investing organic layers on enamel surfaces
10. Dental pulp
12. Periodontal ligament
13. Alveolar bone
14. Oral mucosa
15. Temporomandibular joint
16. Salivary glands
17. Development of the face
18. Development of the palate
19. Development of the jaws
20. Development of the tongue and salivary glands
21. Early tooth development
24. Development of the dental pulp
25. Development of the root and periodontal ligament
26. Development of the dentitions
27. Ageing and archaeological and dental anthropological applications of tooth structure
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Orban’s Oral Histology & Embryology 14th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 472 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5 edition (1 Sept. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723438129
- ISBN-13: 978-0723438120
- Product Dimensions: 24.9 x 2.3 x 30.5 cm
Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 170 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.