In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Microbiology and Molecular Diagnosis in Pathology PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Microbiology and Molecular Diagnosis in Pathology PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Microbiology and Molecular Diagnosis in Pathology PDF:
Microbiology and Molecular Diagnosis in Pathology: A Comprehensive Review for Board Preparation, Certification and Clinical Practice reviews all aspects of microbiology and molecular diagnostics essential to successfully passing the American Board of Pathology exam. This review book will also serve as the first resource for residents who want to become familiar with the diagnostic aspects of microbiology and molecular methods, as well as a refresher course for practicing pathologists. Opening chapters discuss issues of laboratory management, including quality control, biosafety, regulations, and proper handling and reporting of laboratory specimens.
Review chapters give a quick overview of specific clinical infections as well as different types of bacteria, viruses, fungal infections, and infections caused by parasites. Following these, coverage focuses on diagnostic tools and specific tests: media for clinical microbiology, specific stains and tests for microbial identifications, susceptibility testing and use of antimicrobial agents, tests for detecting antibodies, antigens, and microbial infections. Two final chapters offer overviews on molecular diagnostics principles and methods as well as the application of molecular diagnostics in clinical practice.
Features of Microbiology and Molecular Diagnosis in Pathology PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Takes a practical and easy-to-read approach to understanding microbiology at an appropriate level for both board preparation as well as a professional refresher course
- Covers all important clinical information found in larger textbooks in a more succinct and easy-to-understand manner
- Covers essential concepts in microbiology in such a way that residents, fellows, and clinicians understand the methods and tests without having to become specialists in the field
- Offers a quick overview of specific clinical infections as well as different types of bacteria, viruses, fungal infections, and infections caused by parasites
Audrey Wanger (Author)
Audrey Wanger is Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center. She is the Director of Microbiology at Memorial Hermann Laboratory Services and the Director of Microbiology at LBJ Hospital, Houston, TX, USA
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Microbiology and Molecular Diagnosis in Pathology PDF:
1. Laboratory management and administration
2. Specimen Collection and Handling in Microbiology Laboratory
3. Specific clinical infections
4. Media for the Clinical Microbiology Laboratory
5. Biochemical Tests and Staining Techniques for Microbial Identification
6. Overview of Bacteria
7. Antibiotics, Antimicrobial Resistance, Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring for Selected Drugs
8. Viruses including Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
9. Overview of Fungal Infections
10. Infections caused by Parasites
11. Antigen and Antibody Testing
12. Overview of Molecular Diagnostics Principles
13. Application of Molecular Diagnostics
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Microbiology and Molecular Diagnosis in Pathology PDF:
- File Size: 15863 KB
- Print Length: 293 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0128053518
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (June 13, 2017)
- Publication Date: June 13, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07221RQ5T
Microbiology and Molecular Diagnosis in Pathology PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Microbiology and Molecular Diagnosis in Pathology PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Microbiology and Molecular Diagnosis in Pathology PDF:
FILE SIZE: 2 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Microbiology and Molecular Diagnosis in Pathology PDF for free now:
DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED DUE TO REQUEST SUBMITTED ON BEHALF OF PUBLISHER.
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.