Maternal Child Nursing Care 5th Edition has been authored by leading experts in the field of maternity and pediatric nursing. With this book in your hands, you will be able to access comprehensive, evidence-based and practical information so that you can top grades in your exams and demonstrate optimal performance in a clinical setting. This book has been developed keeping in mind the requirements of major board exams especially the NCLEX examination. You will also be able to access the latest research-based content and new topics on best practices. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Maternal Child Nursing Care 5th Edition PDF for free download using direct links. We hope that the nursing students and practicing nurses will find this book useful in their studies. 🙂
This book also provides exciting new features i.e Atraumatic Care and Community Focus boxes which put great emphasis on providing state-of-the-art and effective healthcare services to the pediatric patients.
Features of Maternal Child Nursing Care 5th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 100+ high-definition and full-color illustrations which bring life to the important concepts of pediatric nursing.
- High-yield pediatric facts and pearls can be found in tabulations throughout the book.
- This book has been authored by Shannon E. Perry RN Ph.D. FAAN and other subject experts which means that you can directly benefit from their years of experience.
- Critical Thinking cases studies provide an opportunity for the readers to evaluate their learning and develop analytical skill so that they can succeed in their clinical practice.
- Emergency boxes focus on maternity complications and a detailed step-by-step guide to dealing with such conditions.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Maternal Child Nursing Care 5th Edition PDF:
PART 1: Maternity Nursing
UNIT 1: INTRODUCTION TO MATERNITY NURSING
- 21st Century Maternity Nursing
- Community Care: The Family and Culture
UNIT 2: REPRODUCTIVE YEARS
- Assessment and Health Promotion
- Reproductive System Concerns
- Infertility, Contraception, and Abortion
UNIT 3: PREGNANCY
- Genetics, Conception, and Fetal Development
- Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy
- Nursing Care of the Family During Pregnancy
- Maternal and Fetal Nutrition
- Assessment of High Risk Pregnancy
- High Risk Perinatal Care: Preexisting Conditions
- High Risk Perinatal Care: Gestational Conditions
UNIT 4: CHILDBIRTH
- Labor and Birth Processes
- Pain Management
- Fetal Assessment During Labor
- Nursing Care of the Family During Labor and Birth
- Labor and Birth Complications
UNIT 5: POSTPARTUM PERIOD
- Maternal Physiologic Changes
- Nursing Care of the Family during the Postpartum Period
- Transition to Parenthood
- Postpartum Complications
UNIT 6: NEWBORN
- Physiologic Adaptations of the Newborn
- Nursing Care of the Newborn and Family
- Newborn Nutrition and Feeding
- The High Risk Newborn
PART 2: PEDIATRIC NURSING
UNIT 7: CHILDREN, THEIR FAMILIES, AND THE NURSE
- 21st Century Pediatric Nursing
- Family, Social, Cultural, and Religious Influences on Child Health Promotion
- Developmental and Genetic Influences on Child Health Promotion
UNIT 8: ASSESSMENT OF THE CHILD AND FAMILY
- Communication, History, and Physical Assessment
- Pain Assessment and Management
UNIT 9: HEALTH PROMOTION AND SPECIAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
- The Infant and Family
- The Toddler and Family
- The Preschooler and Family
- The School-Age Child and Family
- The Adolescent and Family
UNIT 10: SPECIAL NEEDS, ILLNESS, AND HOSPITALIZATION
- Chronic Illness, Disability, and End-of-Life Care
- Cognitive and Sensory Impairment
- Family-Centered Care of the Child During Illness and Hospitalization
- Pediatric Variations of Nursing Interventions
UNIT 11: HEALTH PROBLEMS OF CHILDREN
- Respiratory Dysfunction
- Gastrointestinal Dysfunction
- Cardiovascular Dysfunction
- Hematologic and Immunologic Dysfunction
- Genitourinary Dysfunction
- Cerebral Dysfunction
- Endocrine Dysfunction
- Integumentary Dysfunction
- Musculoskeletal or Articular Dysfunction
- Neuromuscular or Muscular Dysfunction
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Maternal Child Nursing Care 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Maternal Child Nursing Care 5th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience. 🙂
FILE SIZE: 171 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Maternal Child Nursing Care 5th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.