In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Martini: Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Martini: Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Martini: Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF:
A fresh voice strengthens a visually compelling, classic human anatomy text
Revered for its groundbreaking, atlas-style format, detailed illustrations, and exceptionally clear photographs, Human Anatomy has long been known for its quality and sophistication, as well as its scope and level of coverage. Accomplished author and award-winning educator Judi Nath joins the writing team, bringing a fresh voice, enhanced accuracy, and a clear, engaging writing style to the 9th Edition.
The new edition builds upon the legacy of previous editions and includes expanded clinical content to help students focus on the types of diseases and injuries they are likely to encounter in their future careers; visually stunning Spotlight Figures in every chapter to guide students through complex topics; and new features that focus students on the key point in each section and use simple analogies and memory devices to help students remember facts and concepts.
Mastering™ A&P is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to engage students and improve results. Instructors ensure that students arrive ready to learn by assigning educationally effective content before class, and encourage critical thinking and retention with in-class resources such as Learning Catalytics™. Students can further master concepts after class through assignments that provide hints and answer-specific feedback. With a wide range of activities available, students can actively learn, understand, and retain even the most difficult concepts. A robust suite of online resources in Mastering A&P, including Spotlight Figure Coaching Activities and Dynamic Study Modules, allow students to interact with content from the book and learn more about the most difficult concepts.
For the instructor, the new Ready-to-Go Teaching Modules help them navigate the robust suite of tools available in Mastering A&P to teach the toughest topics. A curated collection of before-class assignments, in-class activities, and after-class assignments are provided to help faculty efficiently plan their lectures and assignments. Instructors can incorporate active learning into their course with the suggested activity ideas and clicker questions or Learning Catalytics™ questions.
Features of Martini: Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- NEW! Ready-to-Go Teaching Modules are an instructor resource that help faculty efficiently navigate content and high impact resources for the toughest topics. A curated collection of before-class assignments, in-class activities, and after-class assignments are provided for ease of use. Instructors can incorporate active learning into their course with the suggested activity ideas and clicker questions or Learning Catalytics questions.
- IMPROVED! Dynamic Study Modules help students study effectively on their own by continuously assessing their activity and performance in real time. Here’s how it works: students complete a set of questions with a unique answer format that also asks them to indicate their confidence level. Questions repeat until the student can answer them all correctly and confidently. These are available as graded assignments prior to class, and accessible on smartphones, tablets, and computers. New for the 9th Edition, instructors can now remove questions they do not wish to assign.
- IMPROVED! The Mastering A&P Study Area features new, mobile-friendly navigation and offers students additional practice test questions, reading quiz questions, flashcards, Get Ready for A&Ptutorials, and more. Revised reading quizzes, chapter test reading questions, and Critical Linking activities have been added.
- Spotlight Figure Coaching Activities bring interactivity to Spotlight Figures from every chapter in the text. These highly visual, interactive, multi-part activities include ranking and sorting questions.
- A Variety of Clinical Content includes Clinical Case Activities, whichstem from the story-based Clinical Cases that appear at the beginning and end of each chapter in the book.
Frederic H. Martini (Author)
Dr. Martini received his Ph.D. from Cornell University in comparative and functional anatomy for work on the pathophysiology of stress. In addition to professional publications that include journal articles and contributed chapters, technical reports, and magazine articles, he is the lead author of ten undergraduate texts on anatomy and physiology or anatomy. Dr. Martini is currently affiliated with the University of Hawaii at Manoa and has a long-standing bond with the Shoals Marine Laboratory, a joint venture between Cornell University and the University of New Hampshire. He has been active in the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS) for over 24 years and was a member of the committee that established the course curriculum guidelines for A&P. He is now a President Emeritus of HAPS after serving as President-Elect, President, and Past-President over 2005–2007. Dr. Martini is also a member of the American Physiological Society, the American Association of Anatomists, the Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology, the Australia/New Zealand Association of Clinical Anatomists, the Hawaii Academy of Science, the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and the International Society of Vertebrate Morphologists.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Martini: Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF:
1. Foundations: An Introduction to Anatomy
2. Foundations: The Cell
3. Foundations: Tissues and Early Embryology
4. The Integumentary System
5. The Skeletal System: Osseous Tissue and Skeletal Structure
6. The Skeletal System: Axial Division
7. The Skeletal System: Appendicular Division
8. The Skeletal System: Joints
9. The Muscular System: Skeletal Muscle Tissue and Muscle Organization
10. The Muscular System: Axial Musculature
11. The Muscular System: Appendicular Musculature
12. Surface Anatomy and Cross-Sectional Anatomy
13. The Nervous System: Neural Tissue
14. The Nervous System: The Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
15. The Nervous System: Sensory and Motor Pathways of the Spinal Cord
16. The Nervous System: The Brain and Cranial Nerves
17. The Nervous System: Autonomic Nervous System
18. The Nervous System: General and Special Senses
19. The Endocrine System
20. The Cardiovascular System: Blood
21. The Cardiovascular System: The Heart
22. The Cardiovascular System: Vessels and Circulation
23. The Lymphoid System
24. The Respiratory System
25. The Digestive System
26. The Urinary System
27. The Reproductive System
28. The Reproductive System: Embryology and Human Development
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Martini: Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF:
- Hardcover: 880 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 9 edition (January 13, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 013432076X
- ISBN-13: 978-0134320762
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 10.5 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.8 pounds
Martini: Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Martini: Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Martini: Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 86 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Martini: Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.