In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 7th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 7th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 7th Edition PDF:
Since its first publication more than 35 years ago, MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver, by Drs. Alastair D. Burt, Linda D. Ferrell, and Stefan G. Hübscher, has established itself as the definitive reference on liver pathology. The 7th Edition continues the tradition of excellence with more than 1,000 high-quality illustrations, coverage of the new and emerging diagnostic applications and techniques that pathologists must be familiar with, an up-to-date review of drug-induced injury, and much more. A must-have for every surgical pathologist, MacSween’s remains the most authoritative and comprehensive book in its field.
Features of MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art coverage of all malignant and benign hepatobiliary disorders from an international “who’s who” in the field.
- Helps you quickly recognize the wide variety of liver appearances that result from infections, tumors, and tumor-like lesions, as well as organ damage caused by drugs and toxins.
- Features 1,000+ full-color illustrations that provide a complete visual guide to each tumor or tumor-like lesion and assist in the recognition and diagnosis of any tissue sample you’re likely to encounter.
- Incorporates relevant data from ancillary techniques (immunohistochemistry, cytogenetics, and molecular genetics), giving you the tools required to master the latest breakthroughs in diagnostic technology.
- Includes an updated chapter on mechanisms of liver disease, including coverage of regression and remodeling of disease and new information on next generation sequencing; an up-to-date review of drug-induced injury, including the effects of herbal and alternative medicines.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Alastair D. Burt MD (Author)
Alastair D. Burt MD is a graduate of the University of Glasgow where he obtained a BSc in Pathology with first class Honours in 1979, MBChB with commendation in 1981 and MD with Honours and the Bellahouston medal in 1991. In 1985-86 he spent time in the lab for cell biology and histology at Free University of Brussels under the direction of Professor Eddie Wisse. On return to the UK and on completion of his postgraduate training in Surgical Pathology he moved to the University of Newcastle upon Tyne to become Senior Lecturer in Pathology and Honorary consultant Histopathologist.
He was promoted to a personal Chair in Hepatopathology in 1995 and then the established Chair of Pathology in 1998. He became Dean of Clinical Medicine at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne in 2005. He moved to South Australia in January 2013 to take up the post of Dean of Medicine and Head of the School of Medicine. In August 2014 he became acting Executive Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences and was appointed to the substantive role in December 2014. He continues to maintain a research interest in liver disease and is Editor in Chief of the principal international text book in his field, MacSweens Pathology of the Liver, now into its 7th edition. In addition he is Editor in Chief of the peer reviewed journal, Histopathology.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 7th Edition PDF:
- Structure, Function, and Responses to Injury
- Cellular and Molecular Techniques
- Developmental and Inherited Liver Disease
- Disorders of Iron Overload
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Viral Hepatitis
- Non-Hepatotropic Viral, Bacterial, and Parasitic Infections of the Liver
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Diseases of the Gallbladder
- Vascular Disorders
- Drugs and Toxins
- Tumours and Tumour-like Lesions of the Liver
- Transplantation Pathology
- The Liver in Systemic Disease
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 7th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver
- Edition : 7th Edition | | ISBN : 0702066974
- Author Name : Alastair D. Burt MD, Linda D. Ferrell MD, Stefan G Hubscher MD
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1067 Pages
MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 7th Edition PDFusing our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 400 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.