As a healthcare professional (no matter if you are a medical student or a doctor), it is very important that you master the essentials of history taking and physical examination. A good documentation of patient’s medical history and physical examination are half-way through the process of arriving at an accurate diagnosis. That is the reason our professors and seniors have always advised us to master these two aspects of our clinical skills. For those who do not know, there are numerous books out there in the market but Macleod’s Clinical Examination is one such book which is authoritative and widely used by the medical community across the world. It is the winner of 2014 BMA Medical Awards which is indicative of its sophistication. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF for free download. We hope you people find this book useful while working with your patients. 🙂
Macleod’s Clinical Examination offers a very comprehensive and easy-to-understand text to its users and step-by-step guidelines for evaluating symptoms to logically steer one’s history and examination to a diagnosis. The book also puts great emphasis on the importance of ordering most relevant laboratory test as it makes the treatment affordable for the patient.
We, at the Medicos Republic highly recommend using this book for mastering history taking and physical examination. 🙂
You might also be interested in:
Features of Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the most important features of Macleod’s Clinical Examination:
- Over 500 high-definition photographs depicting various clinical conditions and procedures to aid visual learning.
- High-yield points and facts are mentioned next to each discussion so that you can make the most of this book.
- Flowcharts, illustrations, tables containing important points and summaries can be found throughout the book.
- If you purchase the genuine version, you will be able to access Macleod’s videos which practically demonstrate many of the important clinical examinations.
- Tips for history taking and physical examination from leading clinicians have also been included.
- Finally, there’s a chapter where you will be provided tips on how to demonstrate your clinical skills in an objective structured clinical examination (OSCE).
Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to instantly access the free .pdf download of Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF by using our direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a high-definition (genuine PDF copy) version of this book to our online repository so that you can easily access it without any hindrance.
FILE SIZE: 133 MB
Please use the link mentioned to download the Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF straightaway:
** The download link has been removed in response to a request submitted by copyrights owner. **
We hope you champion history taking and physical examination. Good luck! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.