In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Leading and Managing in Nursing 5th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Leading and Managing in Nursing 5th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Leading and Managing in Nursing 5th Edition PDF:
Leading and Managing in Nursing, 5th Edition Revised Reprint by Patricia Yoder-Wise successfully blends evidence-based guidelines with practical application. This revised reprint has been updated to prepare you for the nursing leadership issues of today and tomorrow, providing just the right amount of information to equip you with the tools you need to succeed on the NCLEX and in practice. Content is organized around the issues that are central to the success of professional nurses in todays constantly changing healthcare environment, including patient safety, workplace violence, consumer relationships, cultural diversity, resource management, and many more.
“.. apt for all nursing students and nurses who are working towards being in charge and management roles.” Reviewed by Jane Brown on behalf of Nursing Times, October 2015
Features of Leading and Managing in Nursing 5th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Merges theory, research, and practical application for an innovative approach to nursing leadership and management.
- Practical, evidence-based approach to today’s key issues includes patient safety, workplace violence, team collaboration, delegation, managing quality and risk, staff education, supervision, and managing costs and budgets.
- Easy-to-find boxes, a full-color design, and new photos highlight key information for quick reference and effective study.
- Research and Literature Perspective boxes summarize timely articles of interest, helping you apply current research to evidence-based practice.
- Critical thinking questions in every chapter challenge you to think critically about chapter concepts and apply them to real-life situations.
- Chapter Checklists provide a quick review and study guide to the key ideas in each chapter, theory boxes with pertinent theoretical concepts, a glossary of key terms and definitions, and bulleted lists for applying key content to practice.
- NEW! Three new chapters ― Safe Care: The Core of Leading and Managing, Leading
- Change, and Thriving for the Future ― emphasize QSEN competencies and patient safety, and provide new information on strategies for leading change and what the future holds for leaders and managers in the nursing profession.
- UPDATED! Fresh content and updated references are incorporated into many chapters, including Leading, Managing and Following; Selecting, Developing and Evaluating Staff;
- Strategic Planning, Goal Setting, and Marketing; Building Teams Through
- Communication and Partnerships; and Conflict: The Cutting Edge of Change.
Need to Know Now bulleted lists of critical points help you focus on essential research-based information in your transition to the workforce.
- Current research examples in The Evidence boxes at the end of each chapter illustrate how to apply research to practice.
- Revised Challenge and Solutions case scenarios present real-life leadership and management issues you’ll likely face in today’s health care environment.
Patricia S. Yoder-Wise (Author)
Patricia S. Yoder-Wise, RN, EdD, NEA-BC, ANEF, FAAN
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Leading and Managing in Nursing 5th Edition PDF:
PART 1: CORE CONCEPTS
PART 2: MANAGING RESOURCES
PART 3: CHANGING THE STATUS QUO
PART 4: INTERPERSONAL AND PERSONAL SKILLS
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Leading and Managing in Nursing 5th Edition PDF:
- Series: Leading and Managing in Nursing
- Paperback: 672 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 5 edition (October 31, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323241832
- ISBN-13: 978-0323241830
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
Leading and Managing in Nursing 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Leading and Managing in Nursing 5th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Leading and Managing in Nursing 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 42 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Leading and Managing in Nursing 5th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.