In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing 10th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing 10th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing 10th Edition PDF:
Help each student think like a nurse using a clear, consistent approach
Consistency and accessibility are essential to student success in the Fundamentals of Nursing course. With its clear, approachable, writing style, Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing sets the foundation for nursing excellence. Coverage of the key concepts of contemporary nursing, as well as the latest nursing evidence, standards, and competencies, helps prepare readers to become effective nurses. To help students develop their clinical-reasoning abilities, new QSEN features draw connections to actual nursing practice. All basic and fundamental skills for the registered nurse are described within the nursing process. Students will learn to think like nurses as they see how the material they are reading is applied in nursing practice.
Also available with MyNursingLab®
This title is also available with MyNursingLab—an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to engage students in the Fundamentals of Nursing course and improve results. Its guided learning path is proven to help students think like a nurse as they move beyond memorization to true understanding through application.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyNursingLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyNursingLab, search the Pearson website.
MyNursingLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyNursingLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Offer a consistent, seamless skills component
Because the Berman textbook and Skills books are written by the same author team, fundamentals students experience a seamless presentation, style, and experience throughout. Contact your Pearson representative to package Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing, Tenth Edition with the authors’ Skills in Clinical Nursing, Eighth Edition ISBN: 013399743X.
Features of Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing 10th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- UPDATED: Develop students’ clinical-reasoning and critical-thinking skills. Chapter 10, Clinical Reasoning, integrates critical thinking and clinical reasoning, providing the fundamentals nursing student with the skills to make decisions about client care. The student is introduced to the decision-making process for the prioritization of care.NEW:
- Link QSEN competencies and make connections to nursing practice. This edition has incorporated QSEN competencies and specific expectations in QSEN features. The QSEN features will guide students to learn and maintain safety and quality in their provision of nursing care by providing specific examples of how they relate to everyday practice.
- NEW: Help students succeed with an increasingly diverse client population. Culturally Responsive Care features highlight diversity and special considerations in nursing care.
- NEW: Support students in promoting evidence-based care. Evidence-Based Practiceboxes focus on evidence informed practice to highlight relevant research and their implications for nursing care.
- NEW: Prepare students to participate in, or lead, home care efforts. Home Care Assessmentboxes focus on educating the client, family and community to recognize what is needed for care in the home. Home Care Considerations focus on teaching the client and caregiver the proper care at home.
- NEW: Reinforce safe nursing practices. Safety Alerts correlate to the National Patient Safety Goals and identify other crucial safety issues.
- Meet today’s nursing standards. To help students think critically and link theory to nursing practice, end-of-unit Meeting the Standards activities provide the opportunity to think through themes and competencies presented across the chapters in a unit.
- Prepare students to develop and utilize nursing care plans. To address nursing diagnoses and produce desired outcomes, Nursing Care Plans present sample written guides organizing information about a client’s care and providing continuity of care.
- Help readers gain deeper insight into the issues they will see in practice. Designed to stimulate deeper consideration, Critical-Thinking Checkpoints present a brief case study about issues challenging nurses today. The accompanying questions encourage students to analyze, compare, contemplate, interpret and evaluate information.
- Help visual learners grasp complex concepts. Concept Maps offer visual presentations of nursing care plans and other difficult concepts in decision-tree format.
- Visualize how the entire nursing process fits together. Nursing Process in Action presents a two-page visual depiction of the components of the nursing process.
- Help new nursing students understand concepts and skills with a clear, consistent approachProvide a clear, approachable introduction. Consistency and approachability are key for new nursing students. A very clear, approachable writing style makes this book popular with students and instructors.
- Offer a consistent, seamless skills component. Because the Berman textbook and Skills books are written by the same author team, fundamentals students experience a seamless presentation, style, and experience throughout. Contact your Pearson representative to package Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing, Tenth Edition with the authors’ Skills in Clinical Nursing, Eighth Edition ISBN: 013399743X.
About the Authors
A San Francisco Bay Area native, Audrey Berman received her BSN from the University of California— San Francisco and later returned to that campus to obtain her MS in physiologic nursing and her PhD in nursing. Her dissertation was entitled Sailing a Course through Chemotherapy: The Experience of Women with Breast Cancer. She worked in oncology at Samuel Merritt Hospital prior to beginning her teaching career in the diploma program at Samuel Merritt Hospital School of Nursing in 1976. As a faculty member, she participated in the transition of that program into a baccalaureate degree and in the development of the master of science and doctor of nursing practice programs. Over the years, she has taught a variety of medical-surgical nursing courses in the prelicensure programs. She currently serves as the dean of nursing at Samuel Merritt University (an affiliate of Sutter Health) and is the 2014-2016 president of the California Association of Colleges of Nursing.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing 10th Edition PDF:
UNIT 1: The Nature of Nursing 1
- Historical and Contemporary Nursing Practice
- Evidence-Based Practice and Research in Nursing
- Nursing Theories and Conceptual Frameworks
- Legal Aspects of Nursing
- Values, Ethics, and Advocacy
UNIT 2: Contemporary Health Care
- Health Care Delivery Systems
- Community Nursing and Care Continuity
- Home Care
- Electronic Health Records and Information Technology
UNIT 3: The Nursing Process
- Critical Thinking and Clinical Reasoning
- Implementing and Evaluating
- Documenting and Reporting
UNIT 4: Health Beliefs and Practices
- Health Promotion
- Health, Wellness, and Illness
- Culturally Responsive Nursing Care
- Complementary and Alternative Healing Modalities
UNIT 5: Lifespan Development
- Concepts of Growth and Development
- Promoting Health from Conception Through Adolescence
- Promoting Health in Young and Middle-Aged Adults
- Promoting Health in Older Adults
- Promoting Family Health
UNIT 6: Integral Aspects of Nursing
- Leading, Managing, and Delegating
UNIT 7: Assessing Health
- Vital Signs
- Health Assessment
UNIT 8: Integral Components of Client Care
- Diagnostic Testing
- Skin Integrity and Wound Care
- Perioperative Nursing
UNIT 9: Promoting Psychosocial Health
- Sensory Perception
- Stress and Coping
- Loss, Grieving, and Death
UNIT 10: Promoting Physiological Health
- Activity and Exercise
- Pain Management
- Urinary Elimination
- Fecal Elimination
- Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid—Base Balance
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing 10th Edition PDF:
- Series: Fundamentals of Nursing (Kozier)
- Hardcover: 1512 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 10 edition (January 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0133974367
- ISBN-13: 978-0133974362
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 2 x 11 inches
Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing 10th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing 10th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing 10th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 69.5 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing 10th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.