In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF:
maging Atlas of Human Anatomy, 4th Edition provides a solid foundation for understanding human anatomy. Jamie Weir, Peter Abrahams, Jonathan D. Spratt, and Lonie Salkowski offer a complete and 3-dimensional view of the structures and relationships within the body through a variety of imaging modalities. Over 60% new images―showing cross-sectional views in CT and MRI, nuclear medicine imaging, and more―along with revised legends and labels ensure that you have the best and most up-to-date visual resource. In addition, you’ll get online access to 10 pathology tutorials (with another 24 available for sale) linking to additional images for even more complete coverage than ever before. In print and online, this atlas will widen your applied and clinical knowledge of human anatomy.
Features of Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Features orientation drawings that support your understanding of different views and orientations in images with tables of ossification dates for bone development.
- Presents the images with number labeling to keep them clean and help with self-testing.
- Features completely revised legends and labels and over 60% new images―cross-sectional views in CT and MRI, angiography, ultrasound, fetal anatomy, plain film anatomy, nuclear medicine imaging, and more―with better resolution for the most current anatomical views
- Reflects current radiological and anatomical practice through reorganized chapters on the abdomen and pelvis, including a new chapter on cross-sectional imaging.
- Covers a variety of common and up-to-date modern imaging―including a completely new section on Nuclear Medicine―for a view of living anatomical structures that enhance your artwork and dissection-based comprehension.
- Includes stills of 3-D images to provide a visual understanding of moving images.
- Provides free online access to 10 pathology tutorials ― designed with the help of a recent medical student ― illustrated with hundreds of pathological images to further develop your visual memory of anatomical structures and positions..
About the Author
Peter H. Abrahams est professeur et examinateur d anatomie clinique, membre a vie du Girton College de Cambridge, et praticien.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF:
Preface to the Fourth edition
Preface to the First edition
Acknowledgements and Dedication
1. Head, neck and brain
2. Vertebral column and spinal cord
3. Upper limb
5. Abdomen and pelvis – Cross sectional
6. Abdomen and pelvis – Non cross sectional
7. Lower limb
8. Nuclear medicine
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 4 edition (March 9, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723434573
- ISBN-13: 978-0723434573
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 0.5 x 11.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 113 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.