In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition PDF:
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to rheumatology that appear in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now appearing in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. Readers will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
Features of Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Current, thorough coverage of important immunology and rheumatology topics, including the immune system in health and disease, disorders of immune-mediated injury, and disorders of the joints and adjacent tissues
- Delivers insights designed to reduce pain, lesson joint and organ damage, and improve overall patient outcomes
- Integrates pathophysiology with clinical management
- High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
- Content updates, new developments and references since the publication of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 19e
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Anthony S. Fauci (Author)
Anthony Stephen “Tony” Fauci is an American immunologist who has made substantial contributions to HIV/AIDS research and other immunodeficiencies, both as a scientist and as the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition PDF:
SECTION I: THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IN HEALTH AND DISEASE
1. Introduction to the Immune System
2. The Major Histocompatibility Complex
3. Autoimmunity and Autoimmune Diseases
SECTION II: DISORDERS OF IMMUNE-MEDIATED INJURY
4. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
5. Antiphospholipid Syndrome
6. Rheumatoid Arthritis
7. Acute Rheumatic Fever
8. Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) and Related Disorders
9. Sjögren’s Syndrome
10. The Spondyloarthritides
11. The Vasculitis Syndromes
12. Behçet’s Syndrome
13. Relapsing Polychondritis
15. IgG4-Related Disease
16. Familial Mediterranean Fever and Other Hereditary Autoin fammatory Diseases
17. Polymyositis, Dermatomyositis, and Inclusion Body Myositis
18. Approach to Articular and Musculoskeletal Disorders
20. Gout and Other Crystal-Associated Arthropathies
21. Infectious Arthritis
23. Arthritis Associated with Systemic Disease, and Other Arthritides
24. Periarticular Disorders of the Extremities
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition PDF:
- Series: Harrison’s Specialty
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 4 edition (November 18, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259836274
- ISBN-13: 978-1259836275
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.7 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 84 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.