When I think about the Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology (a.k.a Guyton Physiology), two things pop-up inside my mind: one, the “bible of medical physiology” and two “impossible”! 😀 Yes, for me studying from this book was literally a nightmare. Its gigantic size is what really scares us, the medical students. But nevertheless, Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology holds a very high place in the field of medical science and indubitably it is the epitome of supreme knowledge. If you want to master human physiology, then this book is a must-have (I would recommend using it as a reference book). Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition PDF for free downloading. We hope you find this blog post useful. 🙂
Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition PDF is the bestselling book in Physiology and it has continued this tradition since it’s very first publication. And for those who do not know, Guyton Physiology PDF is the world’s first “trusted” textbook on medical physiology. It has served as the guiding light for all research work and scientific breakthroughs in the field of medical science to date.
The reason why Guyton Physiology 13th Edition PDF is so popular among the medical students is because of its detailed and comprehensive text coupled with fine illustrations which beautifully summarize important concepts in human physiology and pathophysiology.
Features of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition PDF
Below are a few quick features of Guyton Physiology 13th Edition PDF that you might be interested knowing about:
- Each important topic is followed by “summary figures” and tables that reflect high-yield points and pearls to so that you make the most of it.
- High-definition and colorful illustrations are present throughout the book.
- Authored by leading subject experts, renowned healthcare practitioners and researchers who have years of experience in this field.
- More emphasis on clinical correlations so that students can develop clear concepts regarding things important from the clinical point of view.
- If you buy the original book (licensed one), you will be able to access the online Student Consult eBook which offers premium features i.e physiology animations, interactive images, self-assessment questions and practice tests etc.
Table of Contents of Guyton Physiology 13th Edition PDF
Below is the complete table of content presented inside the Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition PDF:
- UNIT I: Functional Organization of the Human Body and Control of the “Internal Environment”.
- UNIT II: Transport of Substances Through Cell Membranes
- UNIT III: The Heart
- UNIT IV: The Circulation
- UNIT V: The Body Fluids and Kidneys
- UNIT VI: Blood Cells, Immunity, and Blood Coagulation
- UNIT VII: Respiration
- UNIT VIII: Aviation, Space, and Deep-Sea Diving Physiology
- UNIT IX: The Nervous System: A. General Principles and Sensory Physiology
- UNIT X: The Nervous System: B. Motor and Integrative Neurophysiology
- UNIT XI: The Gastrointestinal Physiology
- UNIT XII: Metabolism and Temperature Regulation
- UNIT XIII: Endocrinology and Reproduction
- UNIT XIV: Sports Physiology
Alright, this is enough for an introduction.
Now before that we move on to the free PDF download of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition PDF, take a look at our most popular medical downloads:
Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to download Guyton Physiology 13th Edition PDF for free using our direct links. We have uploaded this book to our online repository so that you can instantly access it without any hindrance. We have checked this file and found it completely safe and genuine (high-definition PDF version). 🙂
FILE SIZE: 45.9 MB
Please use the direct download link mentioned below to access the Guyton Physiology 13th Edition PDF free download:
Good luck everyone! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.