In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Gray’s Basic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Gray’s Basic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Gray’s Basic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF:
Depend on Gray’s Basic Anatomy, 2nd Edition to deliver superbly illustrated, authoritative, interactive content preferred by both students and faculty. Easy-to-read and concise, it has a strong clinical focus that’s ideal for readers who need an efficient, high-yield anatomy textbook offering coverage of the most important anatomical concepts.
Features of Gray’s Basic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Part of the renowned Gray’s family of references, featuring outstanding full-color artwork praised for its utility and clarity, relevant and accurate content, a strong clinical focus, and interactive online features.
- Easy-to-use format
- Online features include self-assessment questions, additional clinical, and PT cases, and much more.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book as well as new materials (outlined above) designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
- New figures throughout, including explanatory artwork of the cranial nerves.
- New Imaging Apps boxes, including OCT, provide even more student-friendly exposure to clinical content.
- New Clinical Apps boxes detail clinical implications.
Richard Drake (Author)
Richard Drake, PhD, FAAA, Director of Anatomy, Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Gray’s Basic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF:
- The Body
- Pelvis and Perineum
- Lower Limb
- Upper Limb
- Head and Neck
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Gray’s Basic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Gray’s Basic Anatomy
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 0323474047
- Author Name : Richard Drake, A. Wayne Vogl PhD FAAA
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 638 Pages
Gray’s Basic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Gray’s Basic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Gray’s Basic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 60 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Gray’s Basic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.