In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Gray’s Anatomy For Students: Second South Asia Edition E-Book PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Gray’s Anatomy For Students: Second South Asia Edition E-Book PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Gray’s Anatomy For Students: Second South Asia Edition E-Book PDF:
Gray’s Anatomy for Students is a clinically oriented, student-friendly textbook of human anatomy. It allows students to learn anatomy within the context of many different curricular designs, and within ever-increasing time constraints. The artwork in this textbook presents the reader with a visual image that brings the text to life and presents views that will assist in the understanding and comprehension of the anatomy.
Features of Gray’s Anatomy For Students: Second South Asia Edition E-Book PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Each regional anatomy chapter consists of four consecutive sections: conceptual overview, regional anatomy, surface anatomy, and clinical cases.
- The Second South Asia Edition of this textbook has two volumes: Volume One—The Body, Upper Limb, Lower Limb, Abdomen, Pelvis and Perineum; and Volume Two—Thorax, Back, Head and Neck, and Neuroanatomy.
- New content has been added on the basis of updates in the Fourth International Edition, including the addition of a new chapter on neuroanatomy.
- The innovative features of the First South Asia Edition such as Set Inductions, Outlines, and Flowcharts have been improved.
- Students are encouraged to use online resources available on MedEnact.
- A unique feature of this edition is that each chapter contains line diagrams, abbreviated as LDs, along with questions and answers. These line diagrams are sketches which are easy to draw during an examination and can help students to acquire anatomical concepts and do well in assessment. The questions and answers facilitate learning.
- Competencies have been added in all the chapters since the curriculum is becoming competency based.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Gray’s Anatomy For Students: Second South Asia Edition E-Book PDF:
- The body
- Upper limb
- Lower limb
- Pelvis and Perineum
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Gray’s Anatomy For Students: Second South Asia Edition E-Book PDF:
- ASIN : B07WZTBZ8H
- Publisher : Elsevier; 2nd edition (June 20, 2019)
- Publication date : June 20, 2019
- Language : English
- File size : 102637 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 1138 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 8131255743
Gray’s Anatomy For Students: Second South Asia Edition E-Book PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Gray’s Anatomy For Students: Second South Asia Edition E-Book PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Gray’s Anatomy For Students: Second South Asia Edition E-Book PDF:
FILE SIZE: 89 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Gray’s Anatomy For Students: Second South Asia Edition E-Book PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.