When it comes to USMLE Step 1 preparation, the book, First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017 is considered as the Bible for this licensing exam. The reason why it is so popular among the medical students taking the USMLE Step 1 exam is that of its comprehensive and easy-to-understand text. This book puts great emphasis on important topics and frequently tested areas of the exam. First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017 is a reflection of the hard work and dedication of dozens of medical students, faculty experts, and illustrators. In this article, we are going to share with you free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017 and we hope you will find it useful for your exam preparation! 🙂
But before we go to the .pdf file download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017, let’s take a look at a few important features and updates in this new edition.
Key Features in First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017
Below are the new features added in this latest edition:
- 30+ entirely new facts and better organization of related facts throughout the book, such as the neurodegenerative disorders (p. 490), cellular changes (p. 214), and gallstones and related pathologies (p. 379)
- Continued expansion of quality improvement principles, safety science, and healthcare delivery to align more closely with the USMLE Content Outline and student feedback.
- A complete reorganization of the Neurology chapter to better distinguish normal physiology from neuropathology and to emphasize the special senses.
- Improved Rapid Review section now fully cross-referenced to the text, to quickly find these high-yield concepts in context.
- Almost 5,000 specific textual updates culled from more than 50,000 comments and suggestions by experienced medical students and board review experts.
- Over 50 new full-color photos to help visualize various disorders, descriptive findings, and basic science concepts.
- Many imaging photos have been relabeled and optimized to show both normal anatomy and pathologic findings.
- Over 75 new or revised line diagrams that integrate pathophysiology, therapeutics, and diseases into memorable frameworks for annotation and personalization; examples include pages 96 (MHC I and II), 534 (psychiatric diagnoses by symptom duration), and 595 (estrogen).
- Thick, embossed cover and heavy-duty binding for increased durability and longevity.
Contents of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017
SECTION 1: Guide to Efficient Exam Preparation
SECTION 2: Special Situations
SECTION 3: High-Yield General Principles
SECTION 4: High-Yield Organ Systems
SECTION 5: Top-rated review resources
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017 also contains helpful areas i.e Selected USMLE Laboratory Values and First Aid Checklist for the USMLE Step 1.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017 PDF Free Download
Free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017 is available here. You can download the .pdf format of this e-book simply by clicking the direct links. This book has been uploaded to Google Drive. So, it is totally clean and safe for downloading.
You may download First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017 PDF for free by clicking the link below:
GOOD LUCK for your USMLE Preparations! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.