Fast Facts for Stroke Care Nursing 2nd Edition offers concise and high-yield information to nursing students and practicing nurses and equips them with life-saving skill so that they can provide the best healthcare services to the stroke patients. This is an ultra-portable, comprehensive and practical reference book for stroke care nurses as it provides quick and clinically relevant notes that are based on current guidelines for diagnostic tests, treatment, and management. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Fast Facts for Stroke Care Nursing 2nd Edition PDF for free download. We hope that people belonging to this line of practice will find this book useful in their studies. 🙂
This book also serves as an all-in-one guide so that nurses not specializing in neurology can benefit from it and provide state-of-the-art services to the stroke patients.
Features of Fast Facts for Stroke Care Nursing 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 300+ high-definition and full-color illustrations that serve as a visual aid in understanding the complex topics in neurology.
- Based on the most current treatment guidelines of the American Stroke Association and other major US-based medical boards.
- Provides high-yield and to-the-point fast facts on stroke care.
- Other features include “Fast Facts in a Nutshell” which can be found on the margins throughout the book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Fast Facts for Stroke Care Nursing 2nd Edition PDF:
Part I: FOUNDATIONS OF STROKE CARE
1. Stroke Care Evolution: We’ve Come a Long Way
2. Basic Cerebrovascular Anatomy
3. Stroke Types
4. Physiology of Stroke
5. Associated Stroke Disorders
6. Stroke Diagnostics
7. Neurologic and Functional Assessment and Severity Scores
Part II: SAVING THE PENUMBRA
8. Acute Stroke Interventions
9. Secondary Prevention Interventions
Part III: KEY ELEMENTS OF STROKE CARE
10. Prehospital and Emergency Department
11. In the Stroke Unit and the Intensive Care Unit
12. Patient and Family as Members of the Team and
Transitions From Acute Care
Part IV: POST-ACUTE CARE ESSENTIALS
13. Rehabilitative Care
14. Secondary Prevention: Risk-Factor Control
Part V: PRIMARY PREVENTION
15. Primary Prevention
Part VI: EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE
16. Connecting Data to Clinical Practice
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Fast Facts for Stroke Care Nursing 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Fast Facts for Stroke Care Nursing 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience. 🙂
Here’s the cover image preview of Fast Facts for Stroke Care Nursing 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 7.8 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Fast Facts for Stroke Care Nursing 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.