In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF:
This comprehensive, beautifully illustrated, and affordably priced manual is appropriate for a two-semester anatomy and physiology laboratory course. Through focused activities and by eliminating redundant exposition and artwork found in most primary textbooks, this manual complements the lecture material and serves as an efficient and effective tool for learning in the lab.
Features of Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
1. Objectives. Each unit begins with a set of learning goals to prepare students for what they are expected to know after completing the lab.
2. Pre-Lab Exercises. PLEs encourage students to actively prepare for the lab by defining key terms, using labeling and coloring exercises to learn anatomical structures, and reviewing vital material from previous units, saving you from having to spend excessive time reviewing material from the lecture.
3. Model Inventories. Many lab manuals do not offer specific lists of structures that the students are to identify. Instead, those lab manuals scatter the anatomical structures throughout the unit, making it difficult for both the student and instructor. Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory features organized and easily referenced lists of anatomical structures that students are responsible for identifying.
4. Illustrations and Photography. Many lab manuals simply reproduce artwork and exposition from the related textbook. Every figure in Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory, 3e was specifically designed to improve student understanding of important lab concepts and procedures.
5. Focused Activities. Focused activity describes the guiding philosophy of this lab manual. Students learn best when they are actively involved in the laboratory. Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory incorporates features designed for students to learn and retain the information. The manual asks students to be active by describing, labeling, writing, coloring, and drawing.
6. Tracing Exercises. Our tracing exercises ask students to write step-by-step, turn-by-turn directions tracing a substance (blood cells, food molecules, waste by-products, etc.) through the body and to trace the substance on a map of the human body. These exercises allow students to see the big picture of how the body systems interact. They also allow students to understand the relationship between structure and function.
7. Hints & Tips. Hints & Tips appear throughout the book to help students navigate some of the more difficult topics in A&P.
8. Check Your Recall/Check Your Understanding. Chapter-ending quizzes ensure that students understand key concepts and that learning goals have been achieved.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF:
UNIT 1: Introduction to Anatomical Terms
UNIT 2: Chemistry
UNIT 3: Introduction to the Microscope
UNIT 4: Cytology
UNIT 5: Histology
UNIT 6: Integumentary System
UNIT 7: Introduction to the Skeletal System
UNIT 8: Skeletal System.
UNIT 9: Articulations
UNIT 10: Muscular System: The Gross Anatomy of Muscles
UNIT 11: Muscle Tissue
UNIT 12: Introduction to the Nervous System
UNIT 13: Central Nervous System.
UNIT 14: Peripheral and Autonomic Nervous System
UNIT 15: General and Special Senses
UNIT 16: Endocrine System
UNIT 17: Cardiovascular System—Part I: The Heart
UNIT 18: Cardiovascular System—Part II: Blood Vessel Anatomy
UNIT 19: Cardiovascular System—Part III: Cardiovascular Physiology
UNIT 20: Blood……Page 554
UNIT 21: Lymphatics and Immunity
UNIT 22: Respiratory System Anatomy
UNIT 23: Respiratory System Physiology
UNIT 24: Digestive System
UNIT 25: Urinary System Anatomy
UNIT 26: Urinary System Physiology……Page 71
Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 66 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.