Medical Microbiology is a very difficult subject considering the huge volume of the syllabus that needs to be learned in such a short period of time during the 3rd-year of medical school (or 3rd-year MBBS, as in case of the Asian countries). The standard textbooks in the field of medical microbiology are too gigantic for medical students because they have to deal with other nerve-wrecking subjects (not to mention the tiresome hospital rotations). Today, in this article, we are going to share with you a very popular microbiology book that has a very comprehensive text. Moreover, it is tightly focused on important fundamental concepts of microbiology with high-yield pearls to help you ace your medical school tests. Yes, we are talking about the Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF. It is a highly demanded book and we hope that our readers will find it useful in their studies. 🙂
Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF has been authored by Surinder Kumar (Director Professor in the Department of Microbiology at MAMC, New Delhi, India). This book represents 28 years of teaching experience of the author who has left no stone unturned to make this book readable and comprehensive enough to meet the demands of the medical students around the world.
For those who do not know, Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF has been divided into seven sections which are listed as follows:
- General Bacteriology
- Systemic Bacteriology
- Medical Mycology
- Diagnostic Medical Microbiology
Features of Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF
Below are a few quick features of Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF that you might be interested knowing about: 🙂
- The content inside the Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF has been designed to meet the demands of both medical students and healthcare practitioners. This book is also very useful for PG Entrance Exams of India.
- High-yield medical microbiology facts and pearls have been presented in tabulations and bulleted format to maximize learning.
- Lab diagnosis and treatment have been presented in separate boxes that are found on every page for various microorganisms.
- 600 high-definition and color-full images to help students build a clear concept.
- Important sections such as immunology and virology have gone significate update and thus they reflect latest trends in medical microbiology.
- Latest and hot medical microbiology topics such as Influenza A virus subtype H1N1, Ebola Virus, multi-drug resistant bacteria and Polio Virus Eradication have been incorporated in this edition.
- Students will also find MCQs and important clinical case-based essay questions at the end of each chapter which will allow them to test their knowledge.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of content presented inside the Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF:
SECTION #1: General Bacteriology
1. Historical Development of Microbiology
3. Morphology of Bacteria
4. Physiology of Bacteria
5. Sterilization and Disinfection
6. Culture Media
7. Culture Methods
8. Identification of Bacteria
9. Bacterial Taxonomy
10. Bacterial Genetics
Other sections include the following:
SECTION #2: Immunology
SECTION #3: Systemic Bacteriology
SECTION #4: Virology
SECTION #5: Medical Mycology
SECTION #6: Miscellaneous
SECTION #7: Diagnostic Medical Microbiology
Alright, we hope this would be enough for an introduction to this book. 🙂
Now before that we move to the free PDF download of this book, check out our most popular downloads: 🙂
Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF instantly by using or direct links (mentioned at the end of this article). We have uploaded a .pdf copy of this book at our online repository so that you can easily access its PDF file. This file has been tested and found completely safe and genuine. 🙂
FILE SIZE: 55.4 MB
Please use the link mentioned below to instantly access the Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.