In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology 11th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology 11th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology 11th Edition PDF:
Now in its Eleventh Edition, the best-selling Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology continues to set the standard for one-semester A&P texts. With her hallmark clear and friendly writing style and meaningful analogies, Elaine Marieb emphasizes the relevance of anatomy & physiology to students’ lives and future careers. Now fully integrated with MasteringA&P® , the book continues to offer just the right balance of anatomy, physiology, and clinical coverage to make the content complete, but not overwhelming. New clinical photos in the Homeostatic Imbalance feature help students visualize diseases and disorders, and new integrated Concept Links help students make connections across topics and body systems. A new, more modern design makes the book more accessible than ever, and new specific references to MasteringA&P direct students to study tools and resources that reinforce their understanding of chapter concepts.
Written specifically for the one-semester course, this text presents a superior teaching and learning experience for you and your students.
Features of Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology 11th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Available for the first time with this book, MasteringA&P self-paced tutorials integrate hints and immediate wrong-answer feedback to emulate the office hour experience and help students grasp key course concepts. New interactive learning tools include:
- NEW! Book-specific Coaching Activities are assignable activities that bring interactivity to key physiological processes using art from the book.
- NEW! Homeostatic Imbalance Questions assess students on their comprehension of the Homeostatic Imbalance content in each chapter, making one of the book’s hallmark features now assignable. Every Homeostatic Imbalance feature has an assignable clinical question in MasteringA&P.
- NEW! A&P Flix™ Coaching Activities are 3-D movie-quality animations with self-paced tutorials and gradable quizzes that help students master the toughest topics in anatomy & physiology.
- NEW! Clinical Case Study Coaching Activities increase problem-solving skills and prepare students for future careers in allied health. Corresponding Teaching Notes give instructors valuable tips on when and how to use case studies in the classroom.
- NEW! Get Ready for A&P Video Tutors feature award-winning teacher Lori Garrett walking students through key basic concepts needed for students to be successful in A&P. The key concepts covered include: Atomic Structures, Chemical Bonds, Ionic Bonds, Covalent Bonds, Hydrogen Bonds, General Cell Structure, Cell Membrane Structure, Diffusion, Osmosis, and Cell Cycle. Each Video Tutor also includes assignable, multiple-choice questions that include hints and specific wrong-answer feedback. Instructors can easily assign Video Tutors in MasteringA&P for automatic grading.
Elaine N. Marieb (Author)
For Elaine N. Marieb, R.N., Ph.D., taking the needs of nursing and other allied health students into account has always been an integral part of her teaching style. Dr. Marieb began her teaching career at Springfield College, where she taught anatomy & physiology to physical education majors. She then joined the faculty of the Biological Science Division of Holyoke Community College in 1969 after receiving her Ph.D. in zoology from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. While teaching at Holyoke Community College, Dr. Marieb pursued her nursing education, which culminated in a Master of Science degree with a clinical specialization in gerontology from the University of Massachusetts. This experience, along with continual feedback from health care professionals (including generations of former students taught by Dr. Marieb), has inspired the unique perspective and accessibility for which this book is known.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology 11th Edition PDF:
1. The Human Body: An Orientation
2. Basic Chemistry
3. Cells and Tissues
4. Skin and Body Membranes
5. The Skeletal System
6. The Muscular System
7. The Nervous System
8. Special Senses
9. The Endocrine System
11. The Cardiovascular System
12. The Lymphatic System and Body Defenses
13. The Respiratory System
14. The Digestive System and Body Metabolism
15. The Urinary System
16. The Reproductive System
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology 11th Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 656 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 11 edition (January 16, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321918754
- ISBN-13: 978-0321918758
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.9 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology 11th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology 11th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology 11th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 41 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology 11th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
please send the download link to [email protected]