In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured 11th Edition PDF:
In 1971, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) published the first edition of Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured and laid the foundation of EMS training. Today, the Eleventh Edition transforms how EMS education is delivered throughout the world and helps develop world-class EMS providers around the globe..
Based on the National EMS Education Standards and the 2015 CPR/ECC Guidelines, the Eleventh Edition offers complete coverage of every competency statement with clarity and precision in a concise format that ensures students’ comprehension and encourages critical thinking. New cognitive and didactic material is presented, along with new skills and features, to create a robust and innovative EMT training solution.
Today, the AAOS suite of EMS educational resources, from first aid and CPR to critical care transport, is the gold standard in training programs by offering exceptional content and instructional resources that meet the diverse needs of today’s educators and students.
Features of Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- The Eleventh Edition aligns with current medical standards–from PHTLS to NASEMSO–and incorporates evidence-based medical concepts to ensure students and instructors have accurate, insightful interpretation of medical science as it applies to prehospital medicine today.
- Application to Real-World EMS
- Through evolving patient case studies in each chapter, the Eleventh Edition gives students real-world context to apply the knowledge gained in the chapter, clarifying how the information is used to care for patients in the field, and pushing students to engage in critical thinking and discussion.
- A Foundation for Life
- The Eleventh Edition is built on the premise that students need a solid foundation in the basics and then appropriate reinforcement. The Eleventh Edition provides students with a comprehensive understanding of anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, and medical terminology. Concepts are briefly reviewed within related subsequent chapters, solidifying the foundational knowledge and offering a context when studying specific emergencies.
Patient Assessment, a critical topic, is presented as a single, comprehensive chapter, to ensure students understand patient assessment as a single, integrated process–the way providers actually practice it in the field. Core concepts of Patient Assessment are reinforced in clinical chapters, where the unique aspects of the illness or injury are highlighted.
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) (Author)
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), a global leader in orthopedic surgical education, is announcing the forthcoming launch of JAAOS: Global Research & Reviews. The new online-only journal will serve as an open access companion title to the most read1 journal by orthopedic surgeons, Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (JAAOS).
The AAOS has been committed to providing excellence in orthopedic education on the world stage for many years, and the demand for AAOS products and services on an international level continues to grow.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured 11th Edition PDF:
- Patient Assessment
- Shock and Resuscitation
- Special Patient Populations
- EMS Operations
- The Team Approach to Health Care
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Emergency Medical Responder: First Responder in Action 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured 11th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured
- Edition : 11th Edition | | ISBN : 128408017X
- Author Name : American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 2436 Pages
Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured PDF:
FILE SIZE: 82 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.