Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses offers all kinds of information to the nursing students and practicing nurses so that they can ensure the safety of the patient while administering medications. With this book in your hand, you will be able to access beautifully crafted monographs of hundreds of generic and thousands of drug trade names. For those who are not aware, Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses PDF is one of the #1 Best Seller books in the nursing category at the Amazon’s website. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses PDF using direct links. We hope that our audience belonging to this line of practice will find this book useful while working with the patients. 🙂
The slogan of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses PDF is:
The authors of this book have put great emphasis on the safe use of medications and thus it is considered as an invaluable asset for clinical rotations and nursing pharmacology classes.
Features of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 300+ high-definition and full-color illustrations which bring life to the important concepts of pharmacology for nurses.
- High-yield drug/medication facts can be found in tables throughout the book.
- This book has been authored by April Hazard Vallerand Ph.D. and other subject experts which means that you can benefit from their years of experience in the field.
- Red tabs and capitalized letters indicate high alert medications and life-threatening side effects so that you do not miss any important details.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses PDF:
- HOW TO USE DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE FOR NURSES
- EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE AND PHARMACOTHERAPEUTICS: Implications for Nurses
- MEDICATION ERRORS: Improving Practices and Patient Safety
- DETECTING AND MANAGING ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS
- OVERVIEW OF RISK EVALUATION AND MITIGATION SYSTEMS (REMS)
- SPECIAL DOSING CONSIDERATIONS
- EDUCATING PATIENTS ABOUT SAFE MEDICATION USE
- DRUG MONOGRAPHS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY GENERIC NAME
- DRUGS APPROVED IN CANADA
- NATURAL/HERBAL PRODUCTS
- MEDICATION SAFETY TOOLS
- COMPREHENSIVE GENERIC/TRADE/CLASSIFICATIONS INDEX
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience. 🙂
Here’s the cover image preview of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses PDF:
FILE SIZE: 15.6 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses PDF for free now:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.