In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition PDF:
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Sixteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
- LEARNING, CARE-PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
- Pronunciation library for 1,200+ drug names
- Preventing med errors and psychotropic drug tutorials, each with a self-test
- Calculators for body mass index (BMI), metric conversions, IV drip rates, dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Interactive case studies, brief, real-life scenarios that are followed by a series of question
- Video clips illustrating the safe administration of medications
- Animations demonstrating the administration and absorption of oral drugs
Features of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Redeem the access code inside to unlock your one-year, free subscription to Davis’s Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. It’s accessible from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
- NEW! REP heading for use of drugs in males and females of reproductive age
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV administration subheads
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content and icon
- Canadian-specific content
- Much more!
April Hazard Vallerand PhD RN FAAN (Author)
April Hazard Vallerand PhD, RN, FAAN, College of Nursing Alumni Endowed Professor at Wayne State University has focused her research on understanding the factors that affect functional status and the barriers to improving pain management in patients with pain in a variety of settings. Her current research project, which was funded by the National Cancer Institute, focuses on improving functional status in African Americans with cancer pain.
A recognized nursing leader and scholar, Dr. Vallerand is widely published on the topic of pain management, including: the maintenance and improvement of functional status in patients with chronic pain, pain-related disparities, cancer pain management, symptom clusters in patients with cancer, pharmacological management of pain, the use of opioids in the management of chronic pain, self-treatment of pain in the community, and the perceived control and coping in patients with chronic pain.
Dr. Vallerand earned her BSN from Mount St. Mary’s College, MSN from California State University, and PhD in nursing from the University of Pennsylvania. She also held a postdoctoral fellowship in Psychosocial Oncology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition PDF:
- How to use davis’s drug guide for nurses
- Evidence-based practice and pharmacotherapeutics
- Medication errors: improving practices and patient safety
- Detecting and managing adverse drug reactions
- Overview of risk evaluation and mitigation systems (rems)
- Special dosing considerations
- The cytochrome p450 system
- Educating patients about safe medication use
- Drug monographs in alphabetical order by generic name
- Drugs approved in canada
- Natural/herbal products
- Medication safety tools
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
- Edition : 16th Edition | | ISBN : 0803669453
- Author Name : April Hazard Vallerand PhD RN FAAN
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1489 Pages
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 150 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.