Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 14th Edition offers to-the-point, clinically relevant and most up-to-date information on 1000 diseases and disorders that are most commonly encountered by the surgeons inside the operation theatre. For those who are unaware, this book also has A Doody’s Core Title for 2017 to its name (which I think is enough evidence as far as its quality is concerned). With this book in your hand, you will be able to access the cutting-edge and evidence-based coverage of content with respect to general surgery and all major surgical subspecialties. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 14th Edition PDF for free download. We hope that our audience belonging to this area of practice will find this blog post useful in their studies. 🙂
A very comprehensive and high-yield content has been delivered in the below-mentioned subspecialties:
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
Features of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 14th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- The content of this book has been designed in such a way so that you can easily navigate through the entire book.
- 600+ high-definition and full-color illustrations that bring life to the important concepts of surgery and its subspecialties.
- Easy-to-memorize treatment algorithms are presented alongside all the surgical diseases and disorders so that you can make the most of this book.
- Each chapter ends with USMLE-style multiple choice questions with high-yield answer explanations which further add to your existing knowledge.
- Highly recommended as a surgery review book for USMLE and shelf exams.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery PDF:
- Approach to the Surgical Patient
- Training, Communication, Professionalism, & Systems-Based Practice
- Preoperative Preparation
- Postoperative Care
- Postoperative Complications
- Wound Healing
- Power Sources in Surgery
- Inflammation, Infection, & Antimicrobial Therapy in Surgery
- Fluid, Electrolyte, & Acid-Base Disorders
- Surgical Metabolism & Nutrition
- Shock & Acute Pulmonary Failure in Surgical Patients
- Management of the Injured Patient
- Burns & Other Thermal Injuries
- Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery
- Thyroid & Parathyroid
- Breast Disorders
- Thoracic Wall, Pleura, Mediastinum, & Lung
- The Heart: I. Surgical Treatment of Acquired Cardiac Disease
- Esophagus & Diaphragm
- The Acute Abdomen
- Peritoneal Cavity
- Stomach & Duodenum
- Liver & Portal Venous System
- Biliary Tract
- Small Bowel
- Large Intestine
- Hernias & Other Lesions of the Abdominal Wall
- Veins & Lymphatics
- The Eye & Ocular Adnexa
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Organ Transplantation
You might also be interested in: 🙂
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018 PDF Free Download
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 14th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 14th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can access it without any trouble. 🙂
Here’s the cover image preview of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery PDF:
FILE SIZE: 104 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 14th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Good Job 👏