In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PDF:
Maximize your patients’ independence, quality of life, mobility, and functional improvement with this evidence-based guide to physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Valuable to practicing physicians, residents,medical students, as well as recertifying physiatrists
- Includes timely chapters on sports, trauma, cardiac, and spinal rehabilitation
Covers therapeutic exercise and treatment modalitiesfor pain and dysfunction
Features of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Presents a practical approach to the physical medicine and rehabilitation patient, including common pathologies and complications
- Focuses on the clinical aspects of physical medicine and rehabilitation with an emphasis on evidence-based medicine
- Lays down a foundation of anatomy, kinesiology, and biomechanics before progressing to therapeutic exercise and modalities
- Reviews diagnostic and therapeutic procedures performed by physicians such as electrodiagnostics, musculoskeletal ultrasound, and spine and joint injections
- Concludes with a comprehensive review of major primary care issues
Ian Maitin (Author)
Dr. Ian Maitin is a physiatrist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and is affiliated with Temple University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Maitin accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. He is one of 10 doctors at Temple University Hospital who specialize in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Current Diagnosis and Treatment Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PDF:
- Approach to the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Patient
- Functional Anatomy
- Vascular Diseases
- Neurogenic Bowel & Bladder
- Therapeutic Modalities
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Gait Analysis
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Interventional Pain Management
- Rehabilitation of Rheumatologic Disorders
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Burn Rehabilitation
- Lower Limb Amputation, Rehabilitation, & Prosthetic Restoration
- Upper Limb Amputation, Rehabilitation, & Prosthetic Restoration
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of Common Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Trauma Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement
- Industrial Medicine
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Medical Emergencies in Rehabilitation Medicine
- Psychological Evaluation & Intervention in Acute Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of Speech, Language, Cognitive, & Swallowing Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Joint Injections & Procedures
- Wheelchairs & Assistive Devices
- Medical Rehabilitation
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PDF:
- Book Name: Current Diagnosis and Treatment Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 9780071793292
- Author Name: Ian Maitin
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1909 Pages
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PDF:
FILE SIZE: 47 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Current Diagnosis and Treatment Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.