In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Clinical Nursing Skills and Techniques 8th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Clinical Nursing Skills and Techniques 8th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Clinical Nursing Skills and Techniques 8th Edition PDF:
Known for its clear, comprehensive coverage of over 200 evidence-based skills, Clinical Nursing Skills & Techniques is today’s leading nursing skills reference. It features nearly 1,000 full-color photographs and drawings, a nursing process framework, step-by-step instructions with rationales, and a focus on critical thinking and evidence-based practice. This edition includes new coverage of patient-centered care and safety guidelines, an emphasis on QSEN core competencies, and links to valuable online resources. Written by the trusted author team of Anne Griffin Perry and Patricia A. Potter, and now joined by new author Wendy Ostendorf, this reference helps you perform nursing skills with confidence.
Features of Clinical Nursing Skills and Techniques 8th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Coverage of QSEN core competencies includes delegation and collaboration, guidelines for reporting and recording, and pediatric, geriatric, home care, and teaching considerations.
- Unique! Using Evidence in Nursing Practice chapter covers the entire process of conducting research, including collecting, evaluating, and applying evidence from published research.
- Comprehensive coverage includes 212 basic, intermediate, and advanced nursing skills.
- Clinical Decision Points within skills address key safety issues or possible skill modifications for specific patient needs.
- Icons indicate video clips related to skills and procedures in the book and related lessons in Nursing Skills Online.
- Rationales for each skill step explain why steps are performed in a specific way, including their clinical significance and benefit, and incorporate the latest research findings.
- The five-step nursing process provides a framework for the description of skills within overall client care.
- Unique! Unexpected outcomes and related interventions alert you to what might go wrong and how to appropriately intervene.
- Online checklists and video clips may be downloaded to mobile devices.
- NEW Patient-Centered Care sections address issues unique to people of specific cultural, ethnic, and demographic backgrounds ― a QSEN core competency.
- NEW Safety Guidelines sections cover the global recommendations on the safe execution of skill sets ― also a QSEN core competency.
- UPDATED Adverse Event Reporting (AER) procedural guideline covers the correct response to Serious Event Reporting within the healthcare facility.
- NEW! Safe Transfer to a Wheel Chair procedural guideline focuses on the safety aspect of this common maneuver.
- NEW! Communicating with the Cognitively Impaired Patient skill provides the understanding and protocol for dealing with patients who are unable to communicate in a typical manner.
- NEW! Assessing the Genitalia and Rectum skill includes complete information and rationales.
- NEW! Caring for Patients with Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms (MDRO) and C. difficili skill covers this growing challenge to patient welfare and to healthcare providers.
Anne Griffin Perry (Author)
Anne Griffin Perry, RN, EdD, FAAN, Professor and Associate Dean, School of Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Clinical Nursing Skills and Techniques 8th Edition PDF:
1. Using Evidence in Practice
2. Admitting, Transfer, and Discharge
4. Documentation and Informatics
5. Vital Signs
6. Health Assessment
7. Medical Asepsis
8. Sterile Technique
9. Safe Patient Handling, Transfer and Positioning
10. Exercise and Ambulation
11. Orthopedic Measures
12. Support Surfaces and Special Beds
13. Safety and Quality Improvement
14. Disaster Preparedness
15. Pain Assessment and Basic Comfort Measures
16. Palliative Care
17. Personal Hygiene and Bed Making
18. Pressure Ulcer Care
19. Care of the Eye and Ear
20. Safe Medicine Preparation
21. Oral and Topical Medications
22. Parenteral Medications
23. Oxygen Therapy
24. Performing Chest Physiotherapy
25. Airway Management
26. Closed Chest Drainage Systems
27. Emergency Measures for Life Support
28. Intravenous and Vascular Access Therapy
29. Blood Transfusions
30. Oral Nutrition
31. Enteral Nutrition
32. Parenteral Nutrition
33. Urinary Elimination
34. Bowel Elimination and Gastric Intubation
35. Ostomy Care
36. Preoperative and Postoperative Care
37. Intraoperative Care
38. Wound Care and Irrigations
39. Dressings, Bandages, and Binders
40. Therapeutic Use of Heat and Cold
41. Home Care Safety
42. Home Care Teaching
43. Specimen Collection
44. Diagnostic Procedures
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Pharmacology Success 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Clinical Nursing Skills and Techniques 8th Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 1216 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 8th edition (February 28, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323083838
- ISBN-13: 978-0323083836
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.8 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds
Clinical Nursing Skills and Techniques 8th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Clinical Nursing Skills and Techniques 8th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Clinical Nursing Skills and Techniques 8th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 144 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Clinical Nursing Skills and Techniques 8th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
I can’ download it plss the link plsss huhu.
Aoa I want the link of these two books
1: Bed side technique
2:Treatment guide by anaytullah
If u have kindly share with us