Board Review Series Physiology (a.k.a BRS Physiology) by Linda S. Costanzo Ph.D. is one the most popular Physiology review books when it comes to medicine. This book is consulted by a wide range of audience i.e medical students, resident trainees and even consultants who have a very busy schedule while working at the hospitals. In addition, BRS Physiology is also a great resource for excelling in basic sciences especially for those who are preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam. This book provides very detailed insights into the core principles of physiology with added clinical correlations thus helping its readers bridging gaps by contextualizing everything in a more practical/clinical approach. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you BRS Physiology PDF for free download and we hope that our readers will find it useful. 🙂
There are many review books for Physiology but BRS Physiology stands out on the frontline because of it’s high-yield and comprehensive text and the sophisticated content structure which has been designed to meet the requirements of USMLE and other major medical school/board exams. Undoubtedly, this book is definitely a must-have for anyone who aims to master this important subject.
You might also be interested in: 🙂
About Linda S. Costanzo
Linda S. Costanzo Ph.D. is a world-renowned professor in physiology. She is mostly known for her publications and medical books on physiology which have been loved and appreciated by medical students all around the world.
- Professor Emerita
- Department of Physiology and Biophysics
- Ph.D., Suny Health Science Center-Syracuse, Syracuse, NY 1973
Features of BRS Physiology PDF
Below is a quick overview of the very important features of BRS Physiology that you will be able to experience:
- The latest edition of BRS Physiology is full-color containing high-yield flow charts, beautifully crafted illustrations and tables that summarize important physiology concepts thus helping readers retain more and forget less.
- The whole book has been written in the famous BRS High-yield Outline. Meaning that you will find only high-yield information with less clutter.
- 350+ USMLE-style questions with answer explanations which help you test and reinforce your knowledge as you go.
- If you buy the original genuine book, you will have free access to the online e-book and an interactive question book which is updated every month with more USMLE exam questions.
Table of Contents
Here’s the complete table of contents which you will be able to access in the BRS Physiology PDF:
- Cell Physiology
- Cardiovascular Physiology
- Respiratory Physiology
- Renal and Acid-Base Physiology
- Gastrointestinal Physiology
- Endocrine Physiology
- Comprehensive Examination
Also check out: 🙂
BRS Physiology PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the BRS Physiology PDF by free using our direct download link mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded this book to our online repository to make sure that you have a hassle-free downloading experience. 🙂
FILESIZE: 22 MB
Please use the download link below to access the PDF copy of BRS Physiology:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.