Board Review Series Gross Anatomy (more popularly known as BRS Gross Anatomy) is one efficient anatomy review book that we, at the Medicos Republic would recommend to all medical students and trainee residents. If you consult this book just before your class and labs, you will find surprising results as it makes things much easier to understand and retain. One of the best things about BRS Gross Anatomy is that it integrates muscles, blood vessels, nerve supply and muscle actions while also providing an insight into their clinical correlates. Thus, it helps in building very improved concepts for the exams. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you BRS Gross Anatomy PDF for free download. We hope that you people find this blog post useful. 🙂
Authored by Kyung Won Chung Ph.D., BRS Gross Anatomy has been designed to help medical students in succeeding in medical school exams as well as the USMLE Step 1 exam. The book presents a very comprehensive text which is not only high-yield but also easy-to-understand. You will be able to find things like tables containing crucial concepts, summaries, radiographs and full-color illustrations throughout the book.
You might also be interested in: ?
Features of BRS Gross Anatomy PDF
Here’s a quick overview of important features which you will be able to access in this book:
- The latest edition now offers high-yield summaries and reviews at the end of each chapter. These features have especially been designed for those who are preparing to take the USMLE Step 1 exam.
- Full-color anatomical illustrations which bring life to important anatomical structures and help students develop better concepts.
- 550+ USMLE-style questions with answer explanations to help you test and reinforce the learned material as you proceed.
- Tons of anatomy radiographs, CT Scans, MRIs and ultrasound scans etc to help you understand anatomy in a more clinical approach.
- Clinical correlations can be found throughout the book.
- Cranial Nerves have now been discussed in a new chapter of their own with more emphasis on areas that are more frequently tested in the USMLE Step 1 exam.
Table of Contents
Here’s the complete table of contents:
- Perineum and Pelvis
- Lower Limb
- Upper Limb
- Head and Neck
- Cranial Nerves and Autonomic Nerves
Also, check out:
BRS Gross Anatomy PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to instantly access the BRS Gross Anatomy PDF for free using our direct download link mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded this book (e-book copy) to our online repository to ensure that you do not have to face any trouble downloading it.
FILE SIZE: 55.7 MB
Please use the link mentioned below to download the BRS Gross Anatomy PDF right away:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.