The medical history taking and physical examination are two very crucial components when it comes to working at the hospital as a healthcare professional regardless of the level of experience. The reason being very clear because these two things help us make the correct diagnosis and give us the ability to devise a proper management/treatment plan for our patients. There are many books currently available in the market aimed at teaching you the art of patient management and ways you can master history taking and general physical examination. One such book is the Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking. For the past few decades, this book has been serving as a beacon of clinical skill knowledge to the medical fraternity around the world. Today, in this blog post, we are going to share with you Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination PDF for free download. We hope this book will help you polish your clinical skills. 🙂
Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, through its unparalleled comprehensive and high-yield content, allows healthcare professionals to perform an effective physical examination with confidence. In addition, it also teaches step-by-step methods on medical history taking leading to an accurate diagnosis. It offers everything you will need for interviewing your patient and satisfying their needs and expectations. Undoubtedly, this book is a must-have for everyone who wishes to become a better clinician.
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF Free Download
Features Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking PDF:
- High-yield clinical pearls are found throughout the book (next to body systems) in form of highlighted bulleted points to aid faster memorization.
- 400+ illustrations and specimen photos of various clinical conditions and procedures to aid visual learning.
- Each topic ends with text boxes containing important summaries of almost all clinical conditions so that you can make the most of this book.
- Contributions from numerous subject experts, leading clinicians, and world-renowned healthcare professionals.
- Photographs of various diseases and clinical conditions have been included. The dermatology section now includes latest photos of skin diseases.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents of this book:
- CHAPTER 1: Foundations of Health Assessment
- CHAPTER 2: Evaluating Clinical Evidence
- CHAPTER 3: Interviewing and the Health History
- CHAPTER 4: Beginning the Physical Examination: General Survey, Vital Signs, and Pain
- CHAPTER 5: Behavior and Mental Status
- CHAPTER 6: The Skin, Hair, and Nails
- CHAPTER 7: The Head and Neck
- CHAPTER 8: The Thorax and Lungs
- CHAPTER 9: The Cardiovascular System
- CHAPTER 10: The Breasts and Axillae
- CHAPTER 11: The Abdomen
- CHAPTER 12: The Peripheral Vascular System
- CHAPTER 13: Male Genitalia and Hernias
- CHAPTER 14: Female Genitalia
- CHAPTER 15: The Anus, Rectum, and Prostate
- CHAPTER 16: The Musculoskeletal System
- CHAPTER 17: The Nervous System
- CHAPTER 18: Assessing Children: Infancy through Adolescence
- CHAPTER 19: The Pregnant Woman
- CHAPTER 20: The Older Adult
Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine (high-definition) copy of this book to our online repository so that to make sure you enjoy an uninterrupted downloading experience.
FILE SIZE: 73 MB
Please use the link mentioned below to download Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination PDF:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.