In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Bailey & Love’s Essential Clinical Anatomy 1st Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Bailey & Love’s Essential Clinical Anatomy 1st Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Bailey & Love’s Essential Clinical Anatomy 1st Edition PDF:
This essential companion to Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery covers the clinical conditions most commonly encountered by medical students, junior clinicians,and surgeons in training.
This is clinical anatomy at its best !
Structured by body region, each chapter includes plentiful clinical photographs and images supplementing the high-quality anatomical diagrams, using the best modality to demonstrate anatomical relevance. Highlighted descriptions of clinical relevance emphasise the integrated approach so central to current teaching practice, and facilitated by the wealth of both clinical and anatomical experience of the distinguished author team.
Features of Bailey & Love’s Essential Clinical Anatomy 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
About the Author
- John SP Lumley MS FRCS FMAA (HON) FGA Emeritus Professor of Vascular Surgery, University of London; Past Council Member and Chairman of Primary Fellowship Examiners, Royal College of Surgeons of England, UK
- John L Craven MD FRCS Formerly Consultant Surgeon, York District Hospital and past Chairman of the Primary Examiners of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, UK
- Peter H Abrahams MB BS FRCS(ED) FRCR DO(HON) Professor of Clinical Anatomy, Warwick Medical School, UK; Director or Anatomy, West Midlands Surgical Training Centre, UHCW NHS Trust; Extraordinary Professor, Department of Anatomy, University of Pretoria, South Africa; Fellow, Girton College, Cambridge; Professor of Clinical Anatomy, St George’s University, Grenada West Indies; Examiner to the Royal College of Surgeons, UK; Family Practitioner, Brent, London
- Richard Tunstall BMedSci, PhD, PGCLTHE, FHEA Head of Clinical Anatomy and Imaging | Warwick Medical School |The University of Warwick | CV4 7AL | UK, MBChB Admissions Lead | Warwick Medical School, Director of Clinical Anatomy | West Midlands Surgical Training Centre| UHCW Hospital | Coventry
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Bailey & Love’s Essential Clinical Anatomy 1st Edition PDF:
The structure of the body – the systems and organs
PART 1: THE THORAX
1 The thoracic wall and diaphragm
2 The thoracic cavity
3 The mediastinal structures
4 The pleura and lungs
PART 2: THE ABDOMEN
5 The abdominal wall and peritoneum
6 The abdominal alimentary tract
7 The liver, spleen and pancreas
8 The kidneys and posterior abdominal wall
9 The pelvis
10 The perineum
PART 3: THE BACK
11 The vertebral column and spinal cord
PART 4: THE UPPER LIMB
12 The shoulder region
13 The elbow and forearm
14 The wrist and hand
PART 5: THE LOWER LIMB
15 The hip and thigh
16 The knee, leg and dorsum of the foot
17 The foot
PART 5: THE HEAD AND NECK
18 The skull, scalp and face
19 The orbit, nose and mouth
20 The temporomandibular joint, pharynx and larynx
21 The ear, intracranial region and cranial nerves
22 The neck 371
23 Vessels, nerves and lymphatic drainage
25 The ventricular system, the meninges and blood supply of the cranial cavity
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Bailey & Love’s Essential Clinical Anatomy 1st Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 472 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (December 23, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138295183
- ISBN-13: 978-1138295186
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
Bailey & Love’s Essential Clinical Anatomy 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Bailey & Love’s Essential Clinical Anatomy 1st Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Bailey & Love’s Essential Clinical Anatomy 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 43 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Bailey & Love’s Essential Clinical Anatomy 1st Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.