The Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology is an authoritative guide to radiology for the students of dentistry, professional dentists, and dental technicians. It offers an extensive collection of various dental conditions involving the jaws (for instance, the TMJ joint) and teeth. It offers valuable and high-yield guidelines for the accurate interpretation of dental radiographs that are most commonly encountered in day-to-day practice. As for the audience, this book is suitable mainly for students of all level and professionals as well. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology PDF for free download. We hope that you find these dental X-rays useful in your studies.
This book has been authored by Bernard Koong who is a renowned dentist. This book has been developed using real patient dental radiographs and to make learning interpretations easy, the authors have provided guidelines for each radiology slide (signs to look for) so that you can identify the underlying problem easily. You will be able to access the following types of dental radiographs in this book:
- 2D Intraoral radiography
- Panoramic Radiograph
- Cone Beam CT
- Multidetector CT
Features of Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology 1st edition PDF:
- 700+ high-definition dental radiology illustrations to help you master the accurate interpretation/diagnosis.
- The book also offers a lesion-based problem-solving chapter which makes accessing references very easy while you are working at the hospital.
- The content of this book is highly comprehensive and user-friendly. High-yield points have been mentioned in tables so that you can make the most of this book.
- The authors have put great focus on the dental conditions where diagnostic imaging is key technique towards making the right diagnosis of the patient’s condition.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered in the Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology PDF:
- Chapter 1: Problem Solving Diagrams
- Chapter 2: Radiological Anatomy
- Chapter 3: Anomalies Related to the Teeth
- Chapter 4: Conditions Related to Loss of Tooth Structure
- Chapter 5: Inflammatory Lesions of the Jaws
- Chapter 6: Osteoradionecrosis and Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
- Chapter 7: Hamartomatous/Hyperplastic Bony Opacities and Prominences Involving the Jaws
- Chapter 8: Cysts and Cyst-like Lesions Involving the Jaws
- Chapter 9: Fibro-osseous Lesions of the Jaws
- Chapter 10: Benign Tumours Involving the Jaws
- Chapter 11: Malignant Tumours Involving the Jaws
- Chapter 12: Vascular Anomalies of the Mid- and Lower Face
- Chapter 13: Other Diseases Affecting the Jaws
- Chapter 14: Other Morphological Anomalies Involving the Jaws
- Chapter 15: Other Systemic Disorders that may Involve the Jaws
- Chapter 16: Common Opacities in the Orofacial Soft Tissues
- Chapter 17: Trauma and Fractures
- Chapter 18: Temporomandibular Joints
- Chapter 19: Nasal Cavity, Paranasal Sinuses, and Upper Aerodigestive Tract Impressions
- Chapter 20: The Skull Base
- Chapter 21: The Cervical Spine
You might also be interested in:)
Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free .pdf download of Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology PDF using our direct link mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded this book to our online repository so that you can download it without any trouble! 🙂
FILE SIZE: 66 MB
Please use the below-mentioned book to download the Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology PDF e-book right now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.