Clinical Dermatology Lange 1st Edition has been written especially for dermatology colleagues and residents. The best thing about this book is that it presents dermatology related medical facts and clinical conditions in a very concise and practical way thus helping its reader gain much more from a single read. Key highlights of this book are insights which include diagnostic features, evidence-based medicine, cost-effective treatment and patient-centered care. Clinical Dermatology Lange 1st Edition puts great emphasis on the diagnosis and management of common skin disorders and their treatment. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Clinical Dermatology Lange 1st Edition PDF download and we hope everyone who aspires to become a dermatologist would find this blog useful! 🙂
The intended audience for Clinical Dermatology Lange 1st Edition PDF are clinicians, residents as well as medical students who aim to expand their understanding regarding skin disorders and important dermatological cases. This book also offers much deeper insights on cases that are more frequently tested in major board exams.
Organization of Content Inside Clinical Dermatology Lange 1st Edition
The Clinical Dermatology Lange 1st Edition PDF has been divided into three sections:
SECTION ONE: This section is dedicated to providing basic knowledge regarding principles of diagnosis, treatment, and management of common skin disorders and surgical interventions.
SECTION TWO: This section covers common and as well as less common dermatological disorders with high morbidity.
SECTION THREE: This section focuses on differential diagnosis (DDx) and history taking & general physical examination specific to the skin.
Key Features of Clinical Dermatology Lange 1st Edition
Below are some of the key features presented in this book:
- 250 colorful illustrations of important dermatological cases to help you develop a crystal-clear visual concept regarding each clinical condition.
- Purchased version offers online access to the complete book and additional premium material too that includes user-submitted photographs and dermatology MCQs.
- Dermatology pearls and high-yield facts.
- Highly comprehensive text especially designed for healthcare professionals who have to keep up with a busy hospital job.
Table of Contents in Clinical Dermatology Lange 1st Edition PDF
Below is the complete table of content presented inside the Clinical Dermatology Lange 1st Edition PDF:
I. FUNDAMENTALS OF DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
- Structure and Functions of the Skin
- Morphology and Terminology of Skin Lesions
- History and Physical Examination of the Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Principles of Diagnosis
- Principles of Management
- Dermatologic Procedures
II. DISEASE-BASED CHAPTERS
- Psoriasis and Other Papulosquamous Disease
- Superficial Fungal Infections
- Viral Infections of the Skin
- Bacterial Infections
- Infestations and Bites
- Urticaria and Drug Rashes
- Acne, Rosacea, and related disorders
- Benign Tumors and Vascular Lesions
- Actinic Keratosis, Basal, and Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Nevi and Melanoma
- Hair Disorders
- Nail Disorders
- Pigment Disorders
- Immunobullous Diseases
- Erythema Multiforme, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis,
- Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome
- Skin Signs of Systemic Disease
III. PROBLEM-BASED CHAPTERS
- The Differential Diagnosis of Purpura
- Pruritus in Patients with No Underlying Skin Disease
- Fever and Rash
- Hospital-Acquired Rashes
- Leg Ulcers
- Skin Diseases of the Scalp
- Skin Diseases of the Face
- Skin Diseases of the Arms
Alright, I think this would be enough for a brief introduction to this book.
Now before that we proceed to the free PDF download of this book, take a look at our most popular medical books download: 🙂
*RECOMMENDED BOOK DOWNLOADS*
Clinical Dermatology Lange 1st Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to download Clinical Dermatology Lange 1st Edition PDF in .pdf format using our direct link via two of our reliable repositories. This file and the download links have been double-checked and were found genuine, working and absolutely safe! 🙂
FILE SIZE: 18 MB
Please use the below-mentioned links to download the Clinical Dermatology Lange 1st Edition PDF right away! 🙂
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.